PrecisionIR Reviews

1 Rating

1. Culture change needed

Current Employee - Manager in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Manager in Richmond, VA

I have been working at PrecisionIR

Pros

Gaining knowledge about the financial services industry is a positive for me as well as many associates. The benefits are good for a small company. Acqusitions over the years have continued to keep me interested in the direction the company is moving and each year there seems to be a change of some sort. There is a flexible work schedule environment, provided you are on top of your responsibilities. Work/Life balance issues have always been respected and allowed to take presedence in the short term. I feel the company is always fair when issues arise with associates although this can be incnsistent in some departments.

Cons

Communication from the top down is far less than desirable. This is in part due to turn over with some senior managers. The culture of the company has deteriorated over the years and is in need of an overhaul. This I feel has been driven by the lack of maangement in our Sales group, partularily the North American group. Little to no recognition or feedback is acknowledged by the current CEO, which as a result fuels the poor culture. Career opportunites do come along as we haev acqusitions however each acqusition creates a distraction for the Sales team by focusing on that segment of the business as opposed to integrating into the existing product lines.

Advice to Management

A dramatic change in culture is needed. From senior management leadership to furniture the business needs to be injected witha new work culture in order to continue to motivate and retain talented associates.

2. Just ok

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I worked at PrecisionIR full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Training, time off, friendly place to work

Cons

Lack of direction, confused business model

3. Nice people but changes in senior management meant constant change in direction as a business.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at PrecisionIR full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Staff were friendly and very sociable bunch

Cons

Staff in London were great but lacked direction with no senior management on the ground. Decisions were made in Richmond, Virginia which didnt take into account the local market.

Advice to Management

Company has been sold so management has gone.

5. Family Friendly

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at PrecisionIR

Pros

Work Life Balance, Education and Training, Flexible, Benefits

Cons

Several unhappy employees bringing others down
    Lack of sales training

Advice to Management

Weed out the non-team players and focus on employees with great attitudes.

RSS Feed </> Embed