Precyse Solutions Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.1
Chris Powell

1. A company with the kind of corporate culture most people only dream of, and with its eye on success.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Pros

I have worked for Precyse one year, and it has been the best job experience of my career! The CEO is one in a million - charismatic, smart, driven and focused on the goals - AND kind, personable, good sense of humor, and humble. He selects good people, too, to work for this organization, and all who meet him try to emulate his qualities. This is a company with its eye on the future, but also with heart for its colleagues and clients.

Cons

The company is only 16 years old and many of its processes are still evolving. In some areas, processes have not yet been developed. This is an opportunity, though, for colleagues to create processes and make a positive impact on the organization.

Advice to Management

Be a little more forthcoming with communication - for example, distribute a monthly list of new employees, transfers, promotions, and employees who have left the organization. Colleagues who do not have jobs in which they engage with a lot of other colleagues appreciate information that is critical to their jobs.

2. Precyse is a service company that has also become a technology company

I have been working at Precyse Solutions full-time

Pros

Precyse brings a tremendous group of professional colleagues together to solve challenging problems in healthcare today, and these are problems that are relevant at all levels of healthcare delivery, from hospital health information managers, to revenue cycle directors, to transcriptionists, to coders, to physicians. The work environment has a lot of flexibility. The types of technology that we use are leading edge, and more often cutting edge, so learning opportunities are readily available. The services bring real positive impact to address immediate client needs and build a positive relationship with the clients for the long term. The technology brings productivity and the ability for clients to do more with less, further strengthening our client relationships and serving the client needs. The combination of doing meaningful work in healthcare, that is also exciting, and with good people, and good clients, makes Precyse a great place to be.

Cons

Precyse delivers remote services and technology to our clients, so we are spread out across the country. The challenge in a remote environment is staying connected and making sure communication is always a focus. I think the company does a good job trying to keep all colleagues connected, but its always a challenge and has to be maintained continuously. Individual teams also have to deal with this and I think its been a challenge at times, but I think management has made an effort to bring more focus to this area and its paying off with noticeable improvements at the team communication level also.

Advice to Management

Continue the path the company is on, its working well. The company is growing and the opportunities this growth presents will inspire our colleagues to reach even higher to be a bigger part of that growth. Continue to look within and recognize those high achievers who brought the company to the place we are now, and continue to look outward and bring in the best to elevate us even further.

3. I love working for Precyse! (seriously)

Current Employee - Remote QA Specialist in Elk Grove, CA
    Current Employee - Remote QA Specialist in Elk Grove, CA

I have been working at Precyse Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Precyse has been a fantastic company to work for. My leadership team has been supportive of me every step of the way. I am treated like family, and even though I never see my coworkers in person, I feel more a part of the team than I did when I had to go to the cubicle farm! I've seen many people advance their careers here. I know that I have a future here and am very happy to contribute to our quality and growth. Precyse lives their corporate values-- especially connecting. Unlike other remote jobs, this is more than just being assigned work and doing it. You really are part of a team, and will feel valued as such. They put a big emphasis on recognizing people and their achievements, and even offer the occasional small bonus for a job well done. One of the biggest upsides is the fact that I work 100% remotely. I have quite a bit of autonomy in how I go about performing my work, and I have some flexibility in when I work. Work/life balance is great. Overall, I truly love my job and have great respect for the people I work with and for.

Cons

I haven't seen many so far. The biggest upside (working remotely) is not without its challenges. It would be nice to have the opportunity to meet coworkers in person. It can be difficult for some people to work remotely and still be able to avoid distractions. The pay seems to be pretty well on par with what I've seen in the industry (at least what I've been exposed to), but I wouldn't say it's above average. My only real gripe is that the benefits are somewhat less than I've seen in other organizations (but then again, I was spoiled). I don't really know how they compare to similar companies (e.g., coding/HIM outsourcing companies), but compared to traditional health care provider benefits plans, it's not too hot.

Advice to Management

Continue to hold a high standard for applicants, but be aggressive in attracting and retaining the best quality people. Consider improving the benefits package in a way that will help reach that goal (I'm thinking about some sort of profit sharing plan and annual bonuses right now). Focus on developing a bench and promoting from within. Keep upholding our values-- our people are everything. We do a great job of recognizing people, and that means a lot. Keep it up!

5. Project Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I worked at Precyse Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work Remote, Great Collegues, Few different offices around the country; Philadelphia, Atlanta and Burlington.

Cons

Weak PTO, 401(k) matching low. PTO can't be rolled over (won't grant PTO during holiday/Busy time so you end up loosing it). Work 50-60 hours a week.

6. Precyse is exhibits progression of Healthcare...

I have been working at Precyse Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Corporate culture where you feel the care and support of your peers and leadership which drives colleague satisfaction. Supporting Colleagues via continuing education, open lines of communication and transparency. Integrity! TEAM Efforts

Cons

None that I can think of...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and progression will evolve itself!

Great Company but have some challenges

Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Precyse Solutions full-time

Pros

They are a very family oriented company, have some great people, and lots of talent. They have good intentions. Lots of potential for future.

Cons

Follow through not so great. Lots of unrealistic expectations. Leadership isn't connected to what's really going on in the trenches and not very open to suggestions or constructive criticism.

Advice to Management

Get connected to what's really going on. Have a more open mind when asking questions. You're not always going to get the answers you want. You've great people you're at risk of losing because you're not paying attention. Actually listen and follow through - hearing and listening aren't the same thing.

8. coder

Pros

training is very good IF given time to do it

Cons

management needs to focus on employees more

Advice to Management

need to pay more attention to employees to decrease turn over.

9. The pros outweigh the cons

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Precyse Solutions full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Clearly communicated vision and purpose, great people, remote environment

Cons

Bad management in some areas, favoritism, politics, etc.

Advice to Management

Accountability and fair management of colleagues

10. Stay away from this company

Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Medical Transcriptionist in Remote, OR

I have been working at Precyse Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros to working for this company at all. I am simply here to warn other MTs to stay away from this company.

Cons

Pay low, micromanaged, horrible communication, the MT gets in trouble for the dictator's mistakes (as with most MTSOs), platform very user UNfriendly, management just not good at what they do. The right hand seems to have no clue what the left is doing

Advice to Management

Pay your MTs a DECENT wage, STOP abusing them and making THEM the scapegoat for the dictator's mistakes, get management who knows what they are doing, CARE about the MT. You say you do, but you do not!!

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

I have been working at Precyse Solutions (More than a year)

Pros

The company really enables you to showcase your talents and be your best. Many work from home, so there's a lot of benefits to that also. Leadership enables and motivates employees and encourages creativity.

Cons

PTO and health benefits are not competitive with the health care industry but pay is higher.

RSS Feed </> Embed