Preferred Healthcare Registry

CEO

1. Great personal service

Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Physical Therapist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Preferred Healthcare Registry full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small travel PT, OT and SLP company means you have one agent who knows what you want and need. You can always get ahold of staff and they are respectful.

Cons

A small company means they don't get as many contracts, so you are limited in options for where and when to travel. They definitely get outbid by other larger companies who deal with many therapists throughout the country.

OTA

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Preferred Healthcare Registry as a contractor

Pros

The only good thing to say about this company is the pay. Use to be a good company with lots of work and support, but not anymore.

Cons

Few available jobs, small company with no support. For the few jobs this company has they demand way to much when signing up. Not worth the time. Have to pay for you're own physical, and TB tests.

Advice to Management

Get ride of the girls club and get someone in there who's aggressive at finding it's employees work.

review from a travel clinician

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Preferred Healthcare Registry as a contractor

Pros

the recruiting manager negotiated good rates and was clear and quick to communicate with me, initially.

Cons

contract was not managed well, no resources when census became low and my hours were cut.

Advice to Management

a guaranteed number of hours is a MUST; otherwise please be quick to provide other options when work hours are cut!! nearby facilities are same contract client so i have no way of finding extra hours on my own. i am far from home with huge cuts in pay. it's too much.