Preferred Utilities Manufacturing
www.preferred-mfg.com Danbury, CT

Preferred Utilities Manufacturing Reviews

Not yet rated.

David G. Bohn

A professional environment of continued personal growth and competitive excellence

Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
Danbury, CT

I have been working at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing full-time for more than a year

ProsThe size of the company is such that you get to know everyone.
Senior Management cares about the employees.
Excellent benefits for a small business.
Continuing education and improvement, both individual and corporate, are priorities.
It is a professional, yet friendly, environment.
Business ethics are very solid.

ConsCompany rarely gives "snow days".

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue settings definite goals and communicating with employees regarding the company's objectives.

Preferred is a great place to work and build professional relationships and personal friendships

Danbury, CT

I have been working at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing full-time for more than 10 years

ProsCareer advancement opportunities, training, positive healthy atmosphere, engaged management, strong family values, high employee retention, team building social and professional opportunities, caring middle and upper management, well defined goals, competitive pay and excellent benefits.

ConsIntense work ethic culture, high degree of upper management involvement, very high degree of personal responsibility and accountability, strict disciplinary rules and enforcement, dated building,

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds better annual performance review process

Really liked the team I was on

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Danbury, CT

ProsPizza lunch, Christmas Party, and Paid Vacations, great customer serivce manager

ConsOld building and no overtime

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company needs direction

A company where employees are valued and friendships are made.

I have been working at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing full-time

ProsCompetitive pay, emphasis on employee development and training, strong work ethic is rewarded, chances to get involved in a variety of projects, and strong family values.

ConsDue to nature of small company, salaried employees can get tasked with low level work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be more clarity on an employees career path with the company.

Worked for Preferred Utilities Manufacturing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Preferred Utilities Manufacturing reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Preferred Utilities Manufacturing CEO David G. Bohn. All reviews posted anonymously by Preferred Utilities Manufacturing employees.