Preh

Updated September 1, 2014
Updated September 1, 2014
2.4

Dr. Michael Roesnick

Nice experience to work in Preh

Former Employee - Software Developer in Novi, MI
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Novi, MI

I worked at Preh as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

work conditions are comfortable
    colleague are friendly

Cons

the office is not big enough
    project is not so innovative

Good products, bad people strategies

Former Employee - Anonymous in Novi, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Novi, MI

I worked at Preh full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Challenging and cooperative work environment with peers, good health insurance.

Cons

Everything else. No competitive salaries, very bad (and I would say in-moral) strategy to keep their employees through highly restrictive agreements and menacing strategies (as to deny your yearly salary increment unless you to sign and agree to a new non-compete agreement). Un-prepared upper management, biased and unclear satisfaction reviews / performance reviews. Messianic attitude from US regional President.

Do you want to keep your talent in-house? Drop the restrictive agreements and go for a comprehensive grow plan based on achievements and performance. Drop the "everything is perfect" company meetings and look out for actual improvements. Stop abusing the lack of knowledge of non-citizen workers to enforce your in-moral strategies.

Worst Place I have ever worked - Period

I worked at Preh full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Close To Home - other than that there are no pros working there. Oh there was a nice restaurant a mile away.

Cons

Everything else - the local president is an unethical person who brags about how difficult it is to work for him. If you are not related to him (yes he hires family) or are not of Hispanic decent, you have no chance of getting a fair shot. if you are desperate for a job, as I was, then take it but keep looing. I had so much stress from working there I ended up in the hospital multiple times. The moment I left, my medical conditions went away. one more note, the local president has no problem abusing his employees - verbally that is, and will fire you on Christmas eve not to pay out the holiday - which happened to someone else who worked there....

Clean Shop, get morals, and get a conscious

If you seek a ghastly experience, Preh is for you!

I worked at Preh full-time (more than an year)

Pros

There were some nice and talented people that worked there. Unfortunately for Preh, they all were laid off or left for greener pastures.

Cons

Very nepotistic. They only hire relatives or friends of relatives, etc. Also please note, that unless you are of Hispanic origin, your odds of going to work for this outfit are slim to none.

Clean up the act of this operation big time, before you land yourselves a big, fat EEOC lawsuit. Take a long hard look at who is being hired and why, and who gets diced and why. Open your eyes!

Horrible Place to work

Current Employee - Engineer in Novi, MI
    Current Employee - Engineer in Novi, MI

I have been working at Preh full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Have a loyal customer base (for now)

Cons

Unethical company, poor leadership, not a trustworthy company at all - no morals/ethics at all

Clean up shop - hire/promote on work performance, not who you are related to or kisses your behind

A Lifetime...

I have been working at Preh as an intern (more than 10 years)

Pros

Preh in Portugal there is a good working environment, people are accessible including supervisors!

Cons

The company is constantly innovating the technologies used, which allows us a constant learning and upgrading.

Preh Photos

Entrance of the new building!

+ Add Photo