Preh

Preh Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dr. Michael Roesnick

Nice experience to work in Preh

Software Developer (Former Employee) Novi, MI

Proswork conditions are comfortable
    colleague are friendly

Consthe office is not big enough
    project is not so innovative

Worst Place I have ever worked - Period

Engineer (Former Employee) Novi, MI

ProsClose To Home - other than that there are no pros working there. Oh there was a nice restaurant a mile away.

ConsEverything else - the local president is an unethical person who brags about how difficult it is to work for him. If you are not related to him (yes he hires family) or are not of Hispanic decent, you have no chance of getting a fair shot. if you are desperate for a job, as I was, then take it but keep looing. I had so much stress from working there I ended up in the hospital multiple times. The moment I left, my medical conditions went away. one more note, the local president has no problem abusing his employees - verbally that is, and will fire you on Christmas eve not to pay out the holiday - which happened to someone else who worked there....

Advice to Senior ManagementClean Shop, get morals, and get a conscious

If you seek a ghastly experience, Preh is for you!

Engineer (Former Employee) Novi, MI

ProsThere were some nice and talented people that worked there. Unfortunately for Preh, they all were laid off or left for greener pastures.

ConsVery nepotistic. They only hire relatives or friends of relatives, etc. Also please note, that unless you are of Hispanic origin, your odds of going to work for this outfit are slim to none.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up the act of this operation big time, before you land yourselves a big, fat EEOC lawsuit. Take a long hard look at who is being hired and why, and who gets diced and why. Open your eyes!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Horrible Place to work

Engineer (Current Employee) Novi, MI

ProsHave a loyal customer base (for now)

ConsUnethical company, poor leadership, not a trustworthy company at all - no morals/ethics at all

Advice to Senior ManagementClean up shop - hire/promote on work performance, not who you are related to or kisses your behind

Worked for Preh? Contribute to the Community!