Premier Alliance Group

Highly recommend

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Premier Alliance Group full-time

Pros

I’ve worked for Premier Alliance for a number of years and highly recommend this firm to anyone. The key words I would use to describe them are integrity and commitment. From my first interview till now I’ve always found that what they say is what they do. The people in the various departments with which I interact such as Recruiting, HR and Consultant Support, are always responsive, cooperative and patient.

And the work they offer is interesting and challenging in key areas such as Cybersecurity, Risk Management and Organizational Change, three areas which are very much on my radar.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say

Realized that I was in a very immature, unprofessional company when I turned in my notice to move on to a new oppty.

Former Employee - Project Manager  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Premier Alliance Group

Pros

The pay was ok. Vacation time was good.

Cons

It started off great, but I learned that in the end, they do not stand behind their employees even after employees represent them very well for months....and sometimes even years. If you are a consultant, I WOULD NOT recommend working with them.

No real depth or expertise. There is a lot that needs to be done in order for your organization to be able to compete with those consulting firms that are more established. The manner in which exits are handled is very disappointing....to say the least! Always be honest and up front. When I was asked to come into the office on a day that I usually work from home, I already knew that it was to abruptly end my contract after I agreed, at your request, to add an extra week to my notice and that is why I did not come in! As professionals, I thought we all knew that honesty yields better results!

Worked for Premier Alliance Group? Contribute to the Community!