Premier Alliance Group

Not yet rated.

Joseph Grano

Highly recommend

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsI’ve worked for Premier Alliance for a number of years and highly recommend this firm to anyone. The key words I would use to describe them are integrity and commitment. From my first interview till now I’ve always found that what they say is what they do. The people in the various departments with which I interact such as Recruiting, HR and Consultant Support, are always responsive, cooperative and patient.

And the work they offer is interesting and challenging in key areas such as Cybersecurity, Risk Management and Organizational Change, three areas which are very much on my radar.

ConsI have nothing negative to say

Realized that I was in a very immature, unprofessional company when I turned in my notice to move on to a new oppty.

Project Manager (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe pay was ok. Vacation time was good.

ConsIt started off great, but I learned that in the end, they do not stand behind their employees even after employees represent them very well for months....and sometimes even years. If you are a consultant, I WOULD NOT recommend working with them.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo real depth or expertise. There is a lot that needs to be done in order for your organization to be able to compete with those consulting firms that are more established. The manner in which exits are handled is very disappointing....to say the least! Always be honest and up front. When I was asked to come into the office on a day that I usually work from home, I already knew that it was to abruptly end my contract after I agreed, at your request, to add an extra week to my notice and that is why I did not come in! As professionals, I thought we all knew that honesty yields better results!

Not a large enough presence. Opportunities are limited. I would not recommend.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe offer came with 5 weeks of PTO time.

ConsThey do not have a large enough presence. When a contract comes to a close, they do not have a lot of options to place you in another role. If you work as a consultant, you may find that it may work best to align with another consulting firm that has a larger presence and more opportunities to explore. I ended up aligning with another consulting firm who had me on 3 intereviews within one week and I got a job offer the week after.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep trying.

Worked for Premier Alliance Group? Contribute to the Community!