Premier Choice Association Management

Premier Choice Association Management Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Learning Experience, Terrible Management and Communication

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Thiensville, WI

I worked at Premier Choice Association Management part-time for less than a year

ProsLearned alot about what to do and not do in regards to management skills, insight into event planning and working with non-profit groups and their members

ConsDirectors gave bad information and direction as to what they wanted, job description ended up not matching what I was originally told were daily duties. When asked my opinion on something or when I asked to confirm details before sending something out to large groups of people, I was ridiculed by management for thinking outside the box sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementRebranding will not save the company or help you grow again.

You will learn a lot, but the management is horrible.

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Mequon, WI

I worked at Premier Choice Association Management full-time for more than a year

ProsMost of the people are nice. You will learn a lot of different programs.

ConsThe management is terrible. People don't like to take responsibility for their mistakes. Communication is not used so most projects end up going horribly.

Advice to Senior ManagementUnderstand that you are the leader and need to give direction. People can't just guess what you want and get it done correctly.

Worked for Premier Choice Association Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premier Choice Association Management reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Premier Choice Association Management employees.