Premier Designs Reviews

Reset
4.3
Andy Horner

1. Love This Company

I have been working at Premier Designs (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best company I have ever worked for by far. They are bible based and they treat each customer and Representative with the highest regard of respect and commitment to serve. I have been an Independent Distributor for over four years and I enjoy meeting new people and entering into the homes of ladies that love to get Glammed up with our high fashion jewelry pieces.

Cons

The only con I can think of is your lack of motivation and determination to work will leave you without an income!

2. I love working for premier

I have been working at Premier Designs

Pros

Premier is a great net working company

Cons

There are no benefits since you are considered a independent contractor

3. Can be a good job for anyone who puts forth the effort.

I have been working at Premier Designs

Pros

Good money with 50% commission. So far they seem to honor their golden guarantee and exchanges. Flexible hours to a degree. You make your own schedule but you also have to be able to accommodate your clients schedules if you want to have shoes and make money.

Cons

A one time fee I can see. But these fees you have to pay are annual and not small. They are for your 'Jewelers license'. I am not a jeweler. I was not given any classes or training to be one. I have no guide or information as to how the jewelry is made, where it's made, what it's made from. Most of the questions asked by clients requires me to make a phone call to customer service which usually isn't possible when at a show and trying to answer on the spot questions. I feel this gee is a big tip off and is to help the company make up profits for such a large commission they give to their "Jewelers". Also I have had many sales lost to people out of town, out if state, or those unable to attend a scheduled show because they cannot order online at their convenience. I have ordered products this way many times myself and amore apt to continue rather than always go to someone's home or have to make a phone call to a rep.

Advice to Management

Allow your clients to order online with automatic company provided credit card service.

5. It works if you work HARD

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Premier Designs part-time (More than a year)

Pros

great commission, worth leaving the house for

Cons

like any business, you need a network of people that want your product. The jewelry market is a bit saturated. The product is well made but not unique, that is a challenge.

6. Awesome Company

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Premier Designs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Premier Designs for 3 years and love the company. They have progressively improved their product offering as well as the tools for jewelers, such as making the catalog available online and having personal web sites.

Cons

Not really any cons. The opportunities are what you make of them as you are the CEO of your own company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and continue to share hope with your jewelers and customers.

7. Premier has given me a great ministry of my own!

Current Employee - Jeweler in Covington, LA
    Current Employee - Jeweler in Covington, LA

I have been working at Premier Designs part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

50% of what you sell, you keep, 10% commissions wide as you want and 3 levels deep from day 1, biblically based company with a real heart for people, great reputation!

Cons

You have to be disciplined and motivated enough to WORK; this is your own business with no one cracking the whip!

Advice to Management

Never change, stay biblically based and God will continue to bless Premier Designs!

8. They'll work right along side you as you work your business.

Current Employee - Independent Jewelry Consultant in Akron, OH
    Current Employee - Independent Jewelry Consultant in Akron, OH

I have been working at Premier Designs part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I loved selling Premier. Having a golden, lifetime guarantee allowed me to ensure quality. Making 50% commission made it worth the time. Plus you get all the training, tips, tricks and pointers you could ever need from your up line. I think my favorite part of all was the variety of people I met doing home shows. I was their "jewelry lady," and that meant something!

Cons

I started my business when I was working part time at a school, it was a great fit. I did several shows on week nights, and at least one to two on the weekends, but once I started working full time, I simply couldn't give up that weekend time. Honestly, that's the only con. The company itself is excellent!

Advice to Management

I think your addition of a website that allows jeweler a to share their product is invaluable. Not being allowed to show catalog items on Facebook took away a huge sales audience, so I appreciate the advancement.

Extremely Brand New Premier Jeweler

Current Employee - Independent Jeweler in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Independent Jeweler in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Premier Designs part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the fact that the company is very Bible-based and very Christian! It's about time that a company does their best to run on Bible-based morals.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about this direct selling company (so far) is that I am supposed to be in business for myself, but I feel that my upline tries to be waaayyyy too involved in MY decision-making. I don't like this at all. Premier seems to be horrible for micro-managing. As long as I am following company policies, I want to do things MY way and when I see fit to do them---not based on what my upline wants to see me do. This is a HUGE con for me.

Advice to Management

It's one thing to try to be helpful, but then please tell upline to BACK OFF! This is supposed to be our own business--not our upline's.

10. Premier Designs is a fabulous company!

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Premier Designs (More than 5 years)

Pros

Set your own hours Make 50% of everything you sell After initial investment no need to buy anything else. Great support NO QUOTAS!! Work as much or as little as you want.

Cons

You have to have an outgoing personality Customers expect you to break the rules just "this once" People cancel shows or just don't show up after you work hard for them

Advice to Management

I have no advise for upper management. I loved working with Premier and wish that I had a more outgoing personality to continue.

11. This company has given me extraordinary opportunities with exceptional people to work alongside with.

Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Broomfield, CO
    Current Employee - Independent Distributor in Broomfield, CO

I have been working at Premier Designs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

promotions, compensations and cared about as a human being

Cons

just having to keep up the number of bookings I need on a monthly basis.

RSS Feed </> Embed