Premier Home Health Care Services

Updated September 17, 2014
Updated September 17, 2014
2.4

CEO

Good rapport with office personnel

Former Employee - Staff Nurse  in  Granite Falls, NC
    Former Employee - Staff Nurse in Granite Falls, NC

I worked at Premier Home Health Care Services part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Manager was approachable and reachable

Cons

Distance driving was not compensated separately

Work is easy to come by if you're willing to jump through all of the hoops this company has to offer.

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services

Pros

The flexibility of hours is pretty nice if you're able to set up scheduling with the right person. Weekly pay is also really convenient. Vacation is easy to request and management tends to be very accommodating to needs as far as time/date changes go as well as other personal needs. The clients they provide are typically very appreciative and were definitely my favorite part of the job.

Cons

Constantly feel like I'm doing things wrong with the number of phone calls and quality checks performed. I appreciate them wanting me to be on my A-game but they can certainly encourage this with a more positive approach. Also, experience may not go far. My year of prior experience and CNA certification only qualified me for an entry level PCA position so I wasn't able to connect with patients as much as I had hoped.

Calling with pertinent information is great, blowing up my phone over details is not. Approach employees in a non condescending way and then there may be less turn around and harder workers as a result.

Poor Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  White Plains, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

I worked at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible work schedule in some offices

Cons

No room for growth , low salaries and high turn over

Dont loose valuable employees because of poor management. Inprove promote from within and dont overwork the good ones that are left! Make salaries a bit more competitive.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I have some good experiences and some bad experiences at Premier.

Current Employee - Home Health Aid  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Home Health Aid in New York, NY

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best reasons to work there are encouraged to lern and do thing independently also completing things at Work.

Cons

You could move on to higher level wth your union, go to school and they probly could help you to pay your school. I heard that from the union meeting once.

keep on going for better, I hope someday you have more benefit for the employees when they retired like pension money , social security money.

Regional Director of Operations

Former Employee - RDO  in  Newark, NJ
    Former Employee - RDO in Newark, NJ

I worked at Premier Home Health Care Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Premier pays its employees generously from Middle Management on up. But with that pay comes stress from both ends.

Cons

Office staff completely underpaid, terrible benefits. Upper management has no clue how to run a homecare company. Management looks at managers as your are either with us or against and treats you as such. No upward mobility unless your a handpicked favorite. No raises for any employee unless they desperately need you.

Learn how to listen to managers in offices and stop driving the company into the ground. Turnover at this place is unlike anywhere I have seen and it all stems from Leaderships poor business decisions.

excellent opportunity to learn how private home care works

Current Employee - Director Or Care Management  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director Or Care Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Premier Home Health Care Services

Pros

Company is growing and is willing to reward hard work

Cons

smaller company and fewer opportunities near my home

improve health care benefits

Worked for Premier Home Health Care Services? Contribute to the Community!