Premier Research Reviews

Reset
Premier Research Chief Executive Officer Ludo Reynders
Ludo Reynders
1 Rating

Pros
  • There are truly a lot of bright, dedicated, hard working and genuinely good people working at Premier (in 6 reviews)

• A lot of great people here who are all very nice to me (in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • Management, upper management to be accurate, is barely communicative (in 7 reviews)

• I had a line manager that micro managed and it drove me nuts, she speaks to you like you are a child (in 5 reviews)

Exhausting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Premier Research

Pros

Generally, people really care about their jobs and working with their teams. Groups take great pride with quality and customer service. Teams work hard to put out a strong, quality product. Strong global presence. Fair to above-average benefit package.

Cons

Heavy effort, minimal reward. Very much a what-have-you-done-for-me-lately company. Heavy layoffs in past five years, and very little concern on the toll it takes on current, overworked staff. Hard work and significant overtime to meet overpromised deliverables does not equal job security. Company does not invest in its employees. Constant change in management with curious promotions and layoffs. Very little personal growth and minimal-to-no feedback regarding job evaluation. Not a very positive work environment.

Showing 1 of 56 review