- London, England (UK)
- Any Job Title
- Any Status
There are truly a lot of bright, dedicated, hard working and genuinely good people working at Premier (in 6 reviews)
A lot of great people here who are all very nice to me (in 5 reviews)
Management, upper management to be accurate, is barely communicative (in 7 reviews)
I had a line manager that micro managed and it drove me nuts, she speaks to you like you are a child (in 5 reviews)
1 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
I have been working at Premier Research full-time (Less than a year)RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEORecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO
- The atmosphere here is dynamic and fast paced. No day is ever the same so no chance to get bored!
- Travel and workload is less than my previous company. Expectations of employees here are more realistic, meaning a better work / life balance.
- Management are interested in progressing employees. It seems that they want to retain good staff here.
- Exciting time to be part of Premier Research.
- You cannot blend into the background here so there is no shying away from challenges / situations. People here are very much treated as an indvidual and you should be ready to have an opinion and make a difference.
Advice to Management
Keep on doing what your doing! The company is in a really positive place at the moment.