Premium Advertising

Premium Advertising Reviews

Updated Dec 6, 2013

Albert Gramlick

Great Training

Client Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Premium Advertising full-time for less than a year

ProsThey were great at teaching me the basics of what they do. (retail promotions, client services, etc) I have only been her for a few days and I feel like i fit right in and already looking to advance and take on more responsibilities. The culture is great and everyone works with each other

ConsI just started a few days ago but so far so good

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue developing new talent

Liars

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Premium Advertising

Prosabsolutely none, this company is full of liars and ought to be ashamed of themselves.

ConsDon't be fooled by this company. I asked them several times if they were affiliated with Smart Circle and they lied when they are without a doubt part of this sham of a company. People like this are ruining the world. Home Depot is full of crooks.
Long travel times, very little money, lied to about who they really work for, no benefits, no work/life balance.

Loved it here

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Premium Advertising full-time for less than a year

ConsExpect to put the work in but well worth it

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up

Genuinely Cares

Management Trainee (Current Employee)
Blue Bell, PA

I have been working at Premium Advertising full-time for more than a year

ProsA group of genuine people that care about each other and provide you with an incredible opportunity for advancement. There is a good balance in the work environment. It is exciting and relaxed at times, but also demanding and challenging. You decide your future within the company by the amount work you put in. The growth has been enormous so far and it's exciting to see how far it will go.

Consexpect to put some hard word in and be on top of your game at all times

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to appreciate everyone

Leadership defined

Advertising Account Executive (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Premium Advertising full-time

ProsThe company taught me what real leadership is. I discovered that leadership is developed and Premium has helped me develop those skills. The company is really based off of leadership and not just management alone and I think that is why they have such high character employees.

Consthere are not really any cons that I can think of. I am very happy

Advice to Senior ManagementNone really. They are always there for you when you need something

Very little free time, ridiculous hours, 100% commission

Distributor (Former Employee)
Manayunk, PA

I worked at Premium Advertising

Pros- If you work hard you can make it in this company.
- Management is very helpful and the training is sufficient

Cons- The hours are insane
- It will seem a little shady and isn't represented properly
- The work is 100% draining

Great Internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Premium Advertising

ProsI did my internship for school there over the summer and I loved it. I'm going to school for business management and I learned a lot from working behind the scenes at Premium Advertising. I went back to school getting way more out of an internship than I thought I was going to get. I can't wait for the summer and go back!

ConsI don't have any. I was there as an intern and the staff at Premium made me feel like I was a part of the group!

Worked for Premium Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Premium Advertising reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Premium Advertising CEO Albert Gramlick . All 7 reviews posted anonymously by Premium Advertising employees.