Premium Retail Services

www.premiumretail.com

Premium Retail Services Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2014
Premium Retail Services – Chesterfield – “Corporate Headquarters”

Brian Travers & Kevin Travers

Pros
  • Easy Job, Work from Home, Alright pay, Good Work/Life Balance(in 4 reviews)

• Flexible schedule is a premium luxury(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Sometimes there are last minute changes, so I always check my website before I head out for the day(in 4 reviews)

• Too much printing of paperwork at home(in 4 reviews)

Premium retail service is great place to work. Great people

Samsung Product Specialist (Current Employee) Paramus, NJ

ProsVery good pay and great schedule also very flexible

ConsIf your part time you get paid on a pre paid card and can't be direct deposit into your account.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. I like working for premium retail.

PRS

ProsCo workers were dedicated and helpful

ConsLeadership was all about themselves

Advice to Senior ManagementGet involved to know what is going on

I was a brand ambassador

Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) Miami, FL

ProsWas out meeting people, work variety was very good, self-management. At the beginning, manager did reach out to me and made it a point to come see me.

ConsManager only contacted me when there was a problem or needed something specific.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication from management about changes, with more time to adjust. Some of these changes impacted me getting paid.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Resetting and stocking the product

Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsI like the flexability of the jobs you get to choose from nights or mornings

ConsI don't like that it's not constant work all year around 5days a week/Mon.-Fri.

A good starter job.

ProsPremium offers a generous PTO plan. Hours are flexible. Lots of young adults in the office. Offers a free membership to a gym when attendance requirements are met.

ConsFavoritism and Politics. Not all employees are treated equally. If you get in with the right PERSON, you will be treated better and offered more than other employees.

Not worth the trouble...

Prosdecent hourly pay rates
    flexible hours

Consyou never have any face to face contact with peers or management
    the hours are flexible...when you can get them

Solid upper and internal management, could use more challenges

Trainer/Sales Representative (Current Employee) Portland, OR

ProsUpper management is very quick to provide pertinent information to the lower levels. They also have an expert internal staff with regards to any comments, questions or concerns. Trainings are very motivational, executed with positive insight, precise goals, and professionalism.

Flexible schedule is a premium luxury.

ConsThough some days of redundancy are expected in any job, more challenges or responsibilities could be shared with lower levels of management.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be fantastic if room for advancement within the company was more readily available. At least, more awareness for the lower levels of employment to further their opportunities within the company.

Great leadership

ProsIn my experience with PRS they've done a phenomenal job placing people in leadership roles who want to see their employees succeed and grow. This, coupled with advancement opportunity within the company, truly makes PRS a viable option for anyone looking for a career rather than just a job.

ConsThe online tracking system could benefit from some housecleaning and updating.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue placing good people in leadership and placing your employees first. My experience has been very welcoming and pleasant making it very easy to do my job to the best of my ability.

Total Division Over 6 years of experience at Premium

ProsGreat people, Great clients, So much future potential

ConsMen vs. women % of upper mgmt. The company needs more women executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote from within

This company is run very professionally

Field Merchandiser (Current Employee)

ProsClear objectives given in Service Orders and we can always get assistance from their helpline if needed.

ConsService orders have too many grammatical errors. The people creating these need a better spellcheck, and better writing abilities. They sometimes seem sloppy.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper levels of management need to rely on the direct local manager to be the better judge of their own people. Some reps in this business are more qualified or capable than others and there should be consideration given to that fact.

Worked for Premium Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!