Premium Waters

Not yet rated.

Greg Nemec

Good company

Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsThe management is not on your back about production. It is pretty much a relaxed enviroment. The managers have a open door policy if you ever want to talk or have a opinion.

ConsYou have workers beside you stabbing you in the back due to all of the freedom employees have. Management have their favorites. The favorites get away with murder

Advice to Senior ManagementStop the favortism. All rules and regulations should apply to everyone.

I loved my job

Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) Riverside, MO

ProsThe interaction with the railroad customers was very enjoyableThe change fro

ConsThe change in the company culture

Advice to Senior ManagementGive employees a chance

Good pay.

Production Operator (Former Employee) Chippewa Falls, WI

ProsGood people to work for

ConsIf you don't like water

Advice to Senior Managementnone

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I think which plant you are in will either be a good or bad experience.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsBottle water business is growing. Executive management team appears sound with some big motivating personnalities, which make corporate visits good. Private owner is a down to earth person and easy to talk with.

ConsAlways putting out fires with too few resources. I'm not sure about any other plant, but the one I was at was horrible at proactive strategies so you didn't have to put out fires all the time. The plant was run on a shoestring budget with no prev maintenance. Department level managers' were in an adversarial role at all times. No team work.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost valuable asset is your people. Train your top management in people skills. Recognize and reward your top performers or they will leave.

Worked for Premium Waters? Contribute to the Community!