President Chain Store Reviews

1. Great Job!

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at President Chain Store

Pros

Good Salary, job security, good hours, travel, good work environment, easy to progress, team projects, I really liked everyone that I worked with. Great place to work in this economy. If you work hard, you'll do great. Great place if you want to have a steady job. I love it!

Cons

Bad location, need better salary, you only get paid $5/ hour which is not very much at all. Minimum is $6 or something. I wish the location of the store I worked at was better. It is in the worst part of Dallas. The store is not very clean either.

Work hard!

2. OK - but not the best company I have worked for.

Former Employee - IT Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - IT Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at President Chain Store

Pros

Contractors are paid well and usually stay a long time. The pace of work was reasonable. The shuttle from the train station made it easy to use Dart rail to get downtown. People are very friendly. The relatively new VP of IT is fabulous and a real people person.

Cons

Location is several blocks away from downtown Dallas so it is a little isolated. However, they do have a shuttle that goes to St. Paul train station and the Plaza. It is hard to walk to lunch right now because of the construction on the Performing Arts Center for Dallas.

Improve the communication to all levels of the IT organization, but especially the business users.

3. 7-Eleven.

Current Employee - Fc in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Fc in Dallas, TX

I have been working at President Chain Store

Pros

Resume building with the leading corporation in it's industry. Ability to cross train across different business disciplines. Ability to network with various leading companies that are either vendors or business partners with the company. People working in the filed locations are more oriented towards a caring culture than the corporate headquarters demonstrates.

Cons

Lack of future growth as an individual without nepotism. Financial goals are also hard to understand due to distance of ownership (Japanese). Poor tactical execution on management strategy is not allowing the work force to be leveraged in one direction. management hierachy full of bottlenecks in terms of personal advancement.

Manage the business, not the ownership.

5. awesome

Current Employee - Cotton Picker in Mexicali (Mexico)
    Current Employee - Cotton Picker in Mexicali (Mexico)

I have been working at President Chain Store

Pros

picked alot in my days keeps me warm

Cons

working long days and no benifits

would be able to pick up to seven yards a minute and would be able to walk only four feet out side of the feild.