Be The First To
Not yet rated.
I have been working at Presidio Financial Partners LLC
Pros – As a small company, you are exposed to a number of areas - your job varies from day to day. Presidio considers itself a meritocracy, which I believe to be true. If you work hard, you are rewarded. Compared to many similar firms, we have a much better work/life balance. You are rewarded for actual contribution to the firm as opposed to meaningless time wasted at a desk. Also, I think the benefits are pretty great.
Cons – Those coming from large companies with a lot of structure might find the lack of specific policies at Presidio frustrating. Personally, I prefer the lack of bureaucracy. Also, as a small company, the compensation is fair, but not as outrageous as many other large finance firms.
Advice to Senior Management – Keep trying hard. Try to be more consistent.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2008-11-19 09:46 PST
I worked at Presidio Financial Partners LLC
Pros – - Smaller environment so your work/contribution is visible
- Implemented 360 feedback (but this is not useful in small groups because the manager will be able to tell exactly who wrote what).
- Bagel Fridays
Cons – - Management lacks focus and direction. The company constantly changes its legal name, logo , website, and entity structure.
- Management is unethical and untrustworthy. The company used to have a tombstone of the values that it is supposed to uphold. It is a total joke because their actions don't mirror anything on their tombstone. People must have called them out on it. The tombstone values are gone now. (tip: do your research ("sailing"))
- Face time is extremely important.
- Information is only on need-to-know basis. I had no idea who knew or didn't know what so I couldn't talk to anybody about anything.
- Absolutely no career advancement. The management will only see you at the level that you entered in. They cannot see passed that so advancement or movement is impossible.
- Lots of favoritism
Advice to Senior Management – Focus on fewer things and do them well and treat employees with respect.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-04-10 08:34 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –