Presidium

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Greg Davies

beautiful org to work vd

Teacher (Current Employee)

Proswork towards the growth of every person

Conslots of over times and sum times makes u work on Sundays also

Back breaking work, no work life balance, huge office politics

ProsIf you meet the unrealistic targets, the payout can be good

ConsEverything else about the job - 6 day work week (and add at least 2 sundays a month), taking leaves is frowned upon, unprofessional way of working, office politics is a way of life and of course insufficient pay

Advice to Senior ManagementTake drastic measures to change the work environment or risk loosing more good people.

it was really great experience

Teacher (Current Employee) Ghaziabad (India)

Prosexposure to the outside world is very great

Constoo much work load on teachers

Advice to Senior Managementgive some extra time to teachers

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It was an ok experience.

Nursery Teacher (Former Employee)

ProsHigher authorities are very supportive. They help and guide you at each and every step. Also you get lots of interesting teaching material to work with.

Consyour creativity gets stagnated. The curriculum, the teaching strategy etc is given to you in hand and you are just made to work like robots who have to produce whats fed into your machines. Also you are asked to bring business to the school... they see teachers as employees who re supposed to bring money to the school and not as ones who should focus on teaching.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should focus on business and not make thhe teachers focus on that. Let their teaching methodoogy be so good that parents get attracted to the school on their own.

it wasn't good but essential for my experience.

Teacher (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Proscreativity enhancement,lots of new learning,independentexploring

Conslack of communication,mismanagement,last minute decision making.and work load.

Advice to Senior Managementshould be more professional rather personal.

Good Company in Transition

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people. Opportunity to learn the Higher Education space. Casual work environment. Fun trips every year to international locations for team building. Good pay. Great if you are looking for a company in transition from small to big.

ConsHigher education market tight budgets. Long sales cycles. Growing pains around transition to a larger company with more administrative infrastructure.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider diversifying outside the higher ed space.

Worked for Presidium? Contribute to the Community!