Press Ganey Reviews

Reset
3.9
Press Ganey CEO Patrick T. Ryan
Patrick T. Ryan

Pros
  • Get the opportunity to work from home and the company offers terrific benefits (vacation/insurance) (in 6 reviews)

• Press Ganey has a strong history of improving the patient experience (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work (in 6 reviews)

• 5-10% turnover with new management is normal (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Great company to work for!

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Ability to move up within the company and within departments Great Benefits Great Management Team Pres Ganey Empowers you to succeed if you are willing to put the work in

Cons

Potential for long or weekend hours at times although this is rare and usually project based.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. Empower the employees.

Press Ganey Response

May 19, 2015 – Director of Internal Communications

Thanks for your feedback. I hope that Press Ganey continues to challenge you and present opportunities this year as we continue our mission to help clients reduce patient suffering. We appreciate ... More

2. Great Company!

Pros

Awesome people, great place to work!

Cons

Not the most exciting place to work

3. Industry leader

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Industry leader. Constantly changing to meet and exceed industry standards. Exciting work environment. Engaged, thoughtful leadership.

Cons

located in South Bend, IN. Public company but no employee stock purchase program.

5. Great Place to Work with Great Opportunities for Growth

Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Manager in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company mission that guides the everyday work. Press Ganey is in an exciting period of growth and there are many opportunities for talented, passionate people. Great opportunities for advancement. I have been promoted several times in my 3 1/2 years with the company. The people in the organization are wonderful and collaborative. Overall good benefits package, and many positions work remotely from their home office. This option has been such a perk for me. Direct managers are truly leaders and don't micro-manage employees. Employees are given autonomy.

Cons

The medical insurance plan options could be better. The travel required for some positions can lead to long days.

Advice to Management

Continue to be transparent and communicative as the company grows and evolves.

6. Project Manager

Pros

Fair compensation and benefits, strong attempt to integrate employees into culture, attempt to make large company feel personal and connected,big group meetings.

Cons

Communication with technology issues limited, issues with understanding the quality of database

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect, listen to innovation, ideas

Climbing the Ladder

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than a year)

Pros

More than any other company I've ever worked for, Press Ganey invests the time and recourses into developing their employees. They find associates who excel in their current positions and cultivate in them a desire to succeed, grow, and assist others in doing the same all while strengthening the already thriving PG image and ever growing client connections.

Cons

There are times when the communication between departments is lacking. This can cause confusion in the correct procedures/protocol and a general distaste between some departments.

Advice to Management

Be as transparent as possible as soon as possible about changes within the company. We've got a lot of great minds working here and not tapping into that potential when it comes to problem solving and future planning can be a great loss.

8. Top place to work in South Bend, Indiana

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Pat Ryan and his team have done an incredible job leading PG through development, growth, and ultimately many great successes as a company. We are the thought leader in our industry. When you comes to work, you feel like you are a part of the PG family. You also get the feeling that you are making the difference in a given patient's experience with your everyday work. We get bonuses, they buy us fleeces when it's cold out, and water bottles to stay healthy. The hours can be flexible. They want you to have work life balance. We have team outings. There is recognition for hard work and successful outcomes internally. They urge us to engage with mgmt, and share our honest feedback. Then they listen to it. They offer professional development if you want it. They have a mentor program. If you want to work at a place where you feel good about what you do, you'd like to have some amount of fun, you like working on teams, and you want to feel very supported, this is the place for you. If you only choose to see the negative, and you like to complain alot instead of being a part of the solution, this may not be the place for you. There will never be a perfect job, but this comes pretty close for me.

Cons

It's really cold in the winter time here in South Bend, Indiana.

Scanning Clerk level Ii

Former Employee - Scanning Clerk in South Bend, IN
    Former Employee - Scanning Clerk in South Bend, IN

I worked at Press Ganey full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Benefits, overtime available, competitive wages

Cons

High turn over of management and owners, downsizing for profits

Advice to Management

Respect long term employees

Account Executive

Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Smyrna, TN
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Account Executive in Smyrna, TN

I worked at Press Ganey (More than 3 years)

Pros

Executive Leadership focused on improving patient experience

Cons

Territory re-assignments caused uncertainty with customers and did no allow sales to establish long-term relationships.

Wonderful company to work for

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great environment! It feels almost like a family when I come to the office. I'm happy to see everyone and people happy to see me. Possibility work from home. I live about 40 ml away from the office and that possibility don't drive every day when traffic is just terrible is very good. Health activities. We have fruits in our office every day, wellness committee that organize some healthy events and walking buddies for lunch time. :) Company celebrations and picnics. (That is always good :) )

Cons

Old building and as a result hot/cold temperature in the office. Not very much space to grow professionally.

RSS Feed </> Embed