Press Ganey Reviews

Reset

1. Good

Current Intern - Decision Analytics and Research in Chicago, IL
    Current Intern - Decision Analytics and Research in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place for interns. Interns get really project practice and guidance. Team work driven. Open office and people are really nice each other.

Cons

Nothing here! Because I'm just an intern and stayed for like less than 5 months, I don't have much opportunity to get in touch with higher management team.

• Managed risk, monitored and controlled project work packages totaling over $3.1 million with a 97% on time success rt.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Too much turn over from senior leadership.

Changing the future of healthcare

Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA
    Current Intern - Sales Ops in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Press Ganey does a very good job of making every employee feel welcomed and comfortable. Since joining Press Ganey, I have been able to meet all levels of management to directors all the way to the CEO. Everyone that works at Press Ganey work hard each day in order to help shape the future of the healthcare industry.

Cons

Most people that work at Press Ganey do not spend every day in the office and most employees will work from home, which can give a very empty feeling in the office space.

Advice to Management

In order to create a better office atmosphere weekly office meetings might be helpful. Meetings could have each person in the office share what they are working on. It can be a good way to get people more comfortable with each rather then separated.

Great people to work with and wonderful clients

Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Sales in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Get the opportunity to work from home and the company offers terrific benefits (vacation/insurance). The people I work with are support and we have a great team.

Cons

Every position does require a lot of work but you do get recognized for your hard work.

Advice to Management

I am very pleased to see quite a few females in the Executive Management Positions and they have all done an amazing job and have been wonderful mentors.

Overall, satisfied with my experience here.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Benefits. Tuition Reimbursement. Some what of Flexible schedule.

Cons

Lack of communication between lower and upper level employees. Favoritism towards other employees.

Advice to Management

Communicate and recognize your employees hard work!

Rewarding, hard work

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Press Ganey as an intern

Pros

Everyone is very dedicated to their work and this leads to very accomplished workers who will do all they can to achieve success

Cons

It is a very corporate environment and can sometimes be very hectic and chaotic, not very laid back despite people being able to work from home

Advice to Management

Emphasize communication between teams and offices -- lots of people are remote workers or are on the road a lot so it makes it that much more important that everyone communicates with each other

Making a difference in healthcare by leveraging the unique strengths of really great people!

Current Employee - Service Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Service Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The greatest satisfaction comes from knowing you can make a difference. If you have a great idea, you can run with it with blessings and support!

Cons

There are lots of moving parts and it's tough sometimes to see all the inter-related issues and impact of decisions.

Advice to Management

Please continue to push the envelope and innovate to better support our clients. Listen to them, respond to them, remember that we all work for them.

My experience at Press Ganey has been rewarding and satisfying.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time

Pros

We generally work with people that want to have a positive influence on healthcare and peoples lives. The pay is good and we get to be creative in how we work with clients and prospects. Leadership communicates well encourages problem solving.

Cons

Integration of firms we've acquired into one cohesive organization seems to be challenge...not sure why.

Advice to Management

Continue to enhance online analytics platform without increased pricing.

10. Flexible and forward thinking - constantly changing and challenging employees to go above and beyond.

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Career development, opportunities for professional growth, teamwork, flexibility, good leadership, thought provoking

Cons

Sometimes the amount of work surpasses the amount of resources that we have.

Advice to Management

Appreciate employees at all levels as much as possible.

11. Really Good Team

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This team is very close knit and works hard. I can rely on my colleagues to get things done and we all have a lot of pride in what we do. The direction of the company is pretty compelling. No one else can do what Press Ganey can today, so I'm proud to work on something really different. Compensation is good - and there is still a 401k match! (which no one has anymore).

Cons

There's a lot of volume and you have to sort out how and where you are going to spend your time. It's constant prioritizing so you don't get overwhelmed. Not so balanced...

Advice to Management

I think it's the same everywhere. But we have a solid company, so it makes it worth the effort.

RSS Feed </> Embed