Press Ganey Reviews

Employment Status

Reset

1. Awesome Professional Experience

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Extremely strategic company, constantly innovating ideas and products. Clinical leadership is unmatched in the industry. Incredible clients who want to partner to change the patient experience. Best benefits I have had in years. Great, smart people to work with. Love going to work every day!

Cons

I don't have any - I truly enjoy the leaders, clients and my colleagues!

Advice to Management

Keep the great information coming - we are all behind the mission one hundred percent!!

May 19, 2015 – Director of Internal Communications

Thanks for your thoughtful review. It's great to hear your enthusiasm and commitment to our mission. We'll continue to communicate the company's vision to ensure everyone is on the same page and ... More

2. I support the Press Ganey frontline associates

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very entrepreneurial company Senior leadership is very bright, engaged with clients, and understands this industry Client-focused organization Great pay and benefits A lot of reinvestment back into the business to improve client value realization

Cons

We work very hard (long hours and occassional weekends)

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

3. I've been with Press Ganey since 2000 and it is only my second place of employment. I enjoy the people and the atmospher

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The flexibility and goals surrounding the company.

Cons

There is a lack of togetherness and teamwork but it is something that is being worked towards.

Advice to Management

Listen to the feedback coming from your employees.

5. Sincere goal to comprehensively Transform Healthcare

Current Employee - Regional Director in Northeast, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Director in Northeast, NY

Pros

No longer simply the leading "survey company" Press Ganey is now considered a formidable thought leader in the industry having recruited such well respected experts as Dr. Tom Lee and Dr.Jim Merlino. Through development or M&A Press Ganey is making significant investments in strategic solutions that matter to clients. It's personally gratifying to meet with Senior Leaders at client organizations who see us as providing solutions, not just products

Cons

Lots of change-new colleagues,new Org structures,etc... It sometimes takes a while to find out who to go to for what as it's constantly evolving. But usually it results in a pleasant surprise as you are introduced to a new Subject Matter Expert or find out that something that a client needs is already under development.

Advice to Management

Schedule periodic "town halls" with just the RD's/ Frontline staff. We're the boots on the ground and many of us have been in healthcare a pretty long time and can provide strategic, direct feedback from client Sr. Leaders.

6. If you care about making a difference in the patient experience - this is the company for you!

Pros

Press Ganey cares about patients - which is evident in our Compassionate Connected Care model. We are about reduction of suffering. I work with people who are mission-driven - who are energized by this vision and want to make a difference in the world - and with our clients/partners. People have certain ideas about consulting companies - and that is NOT us.

Cons

You had better be comfortable with change - and about stepping up to express your opinions. I say this especially to our Morehead colleagues. Get over it - you are Press Ganey now and we are so happy to have you! Apply what you know about culture to help us be better as a company. Your opinion and thoughts are invaluable.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It is making a difference.

Jan 16, 2015 – Director of Internal Communications

Thanks for your thoughtful review. And I agree, we value the opinions of our (former) Morehead colleagues in helping us to employ best practices to strengthen employee engagement.

7. Company that cares!

Pros

Great benfits. One company that definitenly takes care of their employees.

Cons

Hard to work up in the ranks.

Advice to Management

Promote when a promotion is due and not make them apply, interview, etc, for the promotion.

Investing in the Future.

Current Employee - Operations in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Operations in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Press Ganey continues to invest in the future of their products and their people. The 3 million dollar investment in the Operation's facility in South Bend was timely and well received. This new facility gives the Operation's Team plenty of room for growth and the stability of staying in South Bend. The Information Technology Team is continually enhancing our products and introducing new technology to help the Operation's team become more efficient. This is all needed because the Sale's Team continues to win and win big in our space.

Cons

The major hurdles we face are keeping up with the Government mandates on the CAHPS products, while rolling out enhancements for our other products. They are both fighting for the same resources at the same time, which then requires our team to put in long hours to accomplish all tasks. This effort is not always recognized by Senior Leaders.

Advice to Management

Dedicate more resources to our CAHPS effort. This will allow others to concentrate on other parts of our business.

9. Really is a great company

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been with Press Ganey over 10 years, through the ups and downs that all companies have, and I have always been impressed with how our staff bands together and always comes out on top. I feel that Press Ganey has become my second family. I know that people here care about me, and want me to succeed. In my time with PG I have been promoted 5 times, and have been able to grow in my career, and I see I have many more opportunities ahead. Along with being able to grow I am constantly challenged. Every day is different, and I find the change and the challenges thrown my way exciting and makes me look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

Like any growing company, we have hurdles to over come and our ups and downs. It is how we handle and get through the hard times that make us successful. I know leadership would like to promote everyone and give everyone an opportunity to grow in their careers, but that takes time.

Advice to Management

It is important for front line managers and leaders to promote the culture of PG with their staff. It seems like there are times we are waiting on the CEO, COO to own the culture of PG, and that is not always possible.

Jan 16, 2015 – Director of Internal Communications

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed a successful career with Press Ganey.

10. Great people!

Pros

Supportive team. Driven and motivated individuals.

Cons

Limited upward movement. Lots of remote employees

Advice to Management

Career growth. Creating a sense of company culture through engaging remote employees

Jan 16, 2015 – Director of Internal Communications

Thanks for your review. We will continue to focus on professional development this year through the launch of the corporate mentoring program, which will also help engage remote associates who ... More

Disappointing

Current Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN
    Current Employee - Account Manager in South Bend, IN

I have been working at Press Ganey full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great Benefits Flexible work hours Very little travel Genuinely good people

Cons

No opportunity to advance Do not give raises Account Management is a dead end job, constant turnover of employees due to low pay

Jan 22, 2015 – VP, Human Resources and Org Development

I’m sorry to hear that you have not yet had an opportunity to advance in your current role. We promoted 19 Account Managers in 2014, both within their functional area and to other positions within ... More

RSS Feed </> Embed