Prestige Financial Reviews

CEO

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Prestige Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Prestige Financial has put together a great place to work! They really take care of their employees. I am happy to be part of the family!

Cons

Parking can be hard some days but it is definitely better since they gave UTA passes to all of the employees!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

I love working at Prestige

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Prestige Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started working here a little under one year ago and I have loved this job. The atmosphere has been such a change from the other places that I have worked. My boss has shown me respect and has allowed me to learn the business and grow without micro managing or being overbearing. I think the great atmosphere trickles down from Senior Management, they are just as concerned about the well-being of their employees as they are about making money. They are constantly giving away awards for top performers that make you feel appreciated. They listen to Ideas and if there is anything that is bothering you they have an open door policy.

In the short amount of time that I have been here I have seen everyone in my department be able get new responsibilities that help them grow their careers. Prestige is growing quickly and they like to hire from within so I know that there will be many opportunities in the future. There is a low turnover rate and so I think that the other employees here share my beliefs that this is a great place to work.

Cons

The intersection that the building is on is a little confusing the first time you drive there.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Prestige Financial is a wonderful place to work.

I have been working at Prestige Financial (More than 8 years)

Pros

This is a wonderful place to work. Prestige values hard work and innovative ideas. We work hard but also have a wonderful facility which allows us to relax and play when needed. Senior management is always looking for ways to improve the quality of work life for the employees and helping them achieve their professional goals.

Cons

The beautiful atria with wildlife is sometimes too enjoyable and makes it hard to focus on my work.

5. 27 years of great experiences

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President

I have been working at Prestige Financial full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Prestige Financial is grateful for their employees. Every manager in the company (58 managers) have all been promoted from within. We have an annualized turnover rate of less 19.5%. The company has great benefits for the employees such as free annual UTA passes that can be used on any for of UTA transportation in the state of Utah. The health insurance offered by the company hasn't had a premium increase to the employee for two years. We get to attend at least one Utah Jazz game per year in the Lower Bowl. There are often employee giveaways for trips, cars, electronics, Coach purses, etc., without any performance requirements attached to the ability to qualify for the prizes. Everyone gets an equal chance to win just for being an employee.
    From the President down through all of Senior Management, there is an open door policy for anyone for any reason.
    The last day of every month, the company provides an incredible lunch for every employee to show their appreciation for their hard work for the month.
    The average tenure of an employee is 4+ years.

Cons

Even though the UTA Annual Pass is free, you sometimes have to wait for the shuttle. Food and beverages are not free to the employee.

Advice to Management

Continue the course of leading a great company. Keep taking care of the employees. Continue to share the vision of the company because I like to know that what I'm doing is affecting it is a positive way.

6. They treat their customers as bad as they treat their employees!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Prestige Financial full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Clean building, nice parking lot.

Cons

No supervision, no guidance. The collectors have to harass the customers if they want to keep their jobs. Women that work here must be a size 2 and wear 5 inch heels to work EVERY day. Very sexest place to work. They get away with murder at Prestige, they treat their employees awful and harass the customers. This company has a big turn around, people quit...because they hate it here

Advice to Management

Fire all the managers and bring in new blood. Management is not approachable!!! Make the place more customer friendly, and less harassment. Give your employees the benefit of the doubt. If you harass your customers this bad, can you imagine how s employees we feel???