Prestige Senior Living

Prestige Senior Living Reviews

Updated Feb 4, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

I really enjoyed working at Prestige Care. I would work there again if the opportunity was available

Receptionist (Former Employee) Pendleton, OR

ProsThe people you work with are very kind and helpful. They gave me the opportunity to use my skills and learn new ones as well. The company want to make sure things are being done correctly and they give the training to do so.

ConsThere is a high turn over rate there, as far as loosing and gaining new employees for certain positions.

Prestige Senior Living is Top Notch

Oregon Coast (Current Employee)

ProsI starting interviewing for a with Prestige Senior Living in December and the proses is quite tight. They really do a fantastic job at selecting new candidates to come and work with their professional team. Since the day I received the first interview call everyone I have been lucky enough to speak to and train with has been caring, kind, and truly care about their roll in senior advocacy.

ConsNone Noted at this time!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

Disgusting place to work. Sweat shop worthy.

Pca (Current Employee) Manteca, CA

ProsThe residents living in the community are wonderful.

ConsLack of structure, favoritism, low pay, management plays "blame game".

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to take a seriously hard look at how their managers are conducting themselves at the Manteca, CA site.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very organized, professional, and friendly staff.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsEveryone here is nice... Guests and staff alike.

ConsNone at all. Great work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Great Place to Work!

Community Relations (Current Employee)

ProsFriendly helpful hands-on managment. Everyone works to help you be successful. I like that they call their corporate office - Central Support, which is really great! I've gone to their training and learned a lot. I really enjoy working here and plan to make it my career.

ConsIt is hard when your residents pass away and when great staff you love relocate.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing it helps us keep our residents happy!

Great support and Family Feeling!

Community Relations Director (Current Employee) Spokane, WA

ProsI've been a sales director for over 3 years and LOVE doing this job! I get the support we need to help people and the trust to do what's needed. They have great sales training it helped me a lot! This is a great company!!

ConsThe bonus plan is okay I wish it was better. I wish we had smart phones to get our email when we are doing outreach.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for all the tools and flyers.

Good company, poor management

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsGood company, nice owners, nice corp. offices, good location

ConsPoor management. Regional & corporate sales & marketing teams are lacking a great deal. Too much controlling and micro-managing from corp,. sales/mkt. The sales/mkt. director is too emotional and makes knee-jerk reaction decisions. Time for a change of management!

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be so controlling and micro-managing. If you hire someone to do a job, let them do it instead of breathing down their neck all the time.

Love to work there, staff is great

Med-Tech/PCA (Current Employee) Las Vegas, NV

Proscoworkers are great, caring management

Consthe people that leave, residents that pass away, and co-workers that move away

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's always nice to see management pitch in and help when needed and get their hands dirty

Current Employee

Rather Not Say (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsMost co-workers are really nice

ConsA lot of bullying going on from the corporate office to local offices. They say they will not tolerate bullying but the corporate office people bully everyone under them, they think they are Prestige Gods and owners won't do anything about them, it is all about money to them, they don't care if their employees are being treated fair or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a little bit respect for your employees, you have lost some great employees because of favoritism and bullying.

I liked the nurses I worked with but the job was not a good fit for me.

RN Manager (Current Employee) Molalla, OR

ProsFair salary. The facility I worked treated residents like family.

ConsPoor training programs. Little opportunity for advancement.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove current training and add more training programs

Worked for Prestige Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!