Prexus Health Partners

Prexus Health Partners Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Poor management can bring down a company.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Hamilton, OH

ProsI made co-worker friends that I am sure will be life long friends. They taught me a lot about the work force and also taught me valuable skills that will last me throughout my career which I am grateful for.

ConsThe company had all of the necessary ingredients for success, but what they were lacking was a HR dept that worked in favor of the company. Unfortunately the management was the worst I have seen at any of my jobs thus far. They didnt know what they were doing and most were just lazy. They would invest their time into micro managing the staff when they could be investing that energy into working to make the business a success. Because the company allowed poor management would be why they are no longer in business or are hardly hanging on to the little bit of business they have left.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire them all and start with managers that have positive work experiences and attitudes and are not looking for the easiest way out.

Worked for Prexus Health Partners? Contribute to the Community!