Pride Cleaners

www.pridecleaners.com

Pride Cleaners Reviews

Dominic Brancato
1 Rating

The hours are nice if the store has reliable employees, helps to create a family environment.

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Pride Cleaners full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Holidays off, weekends off (when employees scheduled show up), close connections with employees, discounts on dry cleaning. Could advance from care associate to Manager easily if dedicated employee. Develop close relationships with customers and meet their expectations. Constantly trying to improve cleaning process. Fast turn around time, next day service.

Cons

Unreliable employees make managers work the weekend, no benefits, no raises, no advancement opportunities once store manager is reached.

Make sure employees get yearly performance reviews and raises when deserved at the very least.

It was an okay job, but I was happy to move on.

I worked at Pride Cleaners

Pros

I found that the people were friendly to work with, the job was easy to do and the hours were good.

Cons

I did not like how management commonly tended to focus on what you did wrong instead of reenforcing what you were doing right.

I would have liked to have seen a lot more programs and or benefits that were offered to the employees.