Pride Cleaners Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
Dominic Brancato

1. love the customers just not the workers or management

Former Employee - Front Desk Clerk, Inspections and Bag and Detag in Munster, IN

I worked at Pride Cleaners part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Getting to know the customers and seeing them alot and greeting them with a smiling face really made them want to come back. Great area and love the customers. Laid back enjoyable job.

Cons

As long as you actually do the work and have great customer service it's great, though a lot of the other employees just didn what was needed and didn't care about the company. Give us something to care about to want to go that extra step. I did All the areas in the business to keep customer happy and coming back though management didn'tcare or give raises. after 3 years there I made mabe .30 more. the other employees

Advice to Management

better training and better communication for tailoring to specifications to keep customer satisfied

2. The hours are nice if the store has reliable employees, helps to create a family environment.

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Pride Cleaners full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Holidays off, weekends off (when employees scheduled show up), close connections with employees, discounts on dry cleaning. Could advance from care associate to Manager easily if dedicated employee. Develop close relationships with customers and meet their expectations. Constantly trying to improve cleaning process. Fast turn around time, next day service.

Cons

Unreliable employees make managers work the weekend, no benefits, no raises, no advancement opportunities once store manager is reached.

Advice to Management

Make sure employees get yearly performance reviews and raises when deserved at the very least.

3. It was an okay job, but I was happy to move on.

I worked at Pride Cleaners

Pros

I found that the people were friendly to work with, the job was easy to do and the hours were good.

Cons

I did not like how management commonly tended to focus on what you did wrong instead of reenforcing what you were doing right.

Advice to Management

I would have liked to have seen a lot more programs and or benefits that were offered to the employees.

RSS Feed </> Embed