Pride International

Pride International Reviews

Pride International President, CEO, and Director Louis A. Raspino

Louis A. Raspino

Pride

Revenue Accountant (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

Prosvery professional office & work environment

ConsCompany doesn't promote from within!

A company that felt like home

Executive Assistant and Community Affairs Admiinistrator (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsCulture, Tone at the Top and practicing what they preached. Career development, competitive wages and respect

ConsThey sold out to Ensco plc.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo exactly what you did with this company with your next one.

FOCUS Fatty

Confidential (Current Employee)
    Houston, TX

ProsPay is competitive, benefits are great!

ConsPride is a fat and innefficient organization at the corporate level with little senior leadership. Too much talk with very little walking. There are entirely too many initiatives going on at one time with insufficient resources or focus on any of them. Their focus to become an "Employer of Choice" is premature as they need to focus their time and efforts on shoring up the basics first. Senior management seems to care more about their pay packages rather than making the organization an efficient and well run company, capable of becoming an employer of choice. As they are trying to do with their assets, Pride needs management to "focus"...

Advice to Senior ManagementAlot of talking with very little walking. Quit worrying about your employment contracts and run your businesses.

Louis Raspino is a solid CEO with good direction, the management team below him needs to get their ducks in a row though.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Amazing experience

Operations Intern (Current Employee)

ProsWell respected company that gives opportunities to the most deserving people.

Many of the supervisors I met were impressive.

Middle Management opportunities available to younger generations due to fast pace growth and baby boom retirements.

If your serious about putting in the effort to work internationally, this company will give you the chance immediately.

ConsThe HR group is entirely unreliable. If you can bare through the hiring process this is a great company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really enjoyed working for the company and many of the young professionals I met were good guys and impressive. You need to straighten out the HR department. The hiring process left me with serious doubts about the company before I worked one day and had me second guessing my decision.

Worked for Pride International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pride International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pride International CEO Louis A. Raspino. All reviews posted anonymously by Pride International employees.