PrideStaff

Be The First To
Add Photos

PrideStaff President and CEO George A. Rogers

George A. Rogers

Great Opportunity and the timing couldn't be better!!

Strategic-Partner (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI was compelled by a review a read on Glassdoor to post my own PrideStaff review. When it comes to marketplace, it has NOTHING to do with if you will or will not be successful in this industry. I have worked in the Staffing Industry in 3 different states and the marketplace was not a factor. It is all about YOU! You have to put the hard work and effort into building your business. PrideStaff provides; Support of a large national organization, excellent training program, innovative thinkers, always searching for ways to help their Strategic-Partners continue to grow their businesses, focused on getting a head of the curve - not willing to sit by and watch the competition pass us by! They have great VP Support - there to assist you in seeing your business from a different perspective. As a business owner, it is easy to get caught up in the daily grind. The VP support provides you a birds eye view of your business and provides you with strategies to assist in your continue growth.

ConsYou have to be willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard. Your success is up to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing...because we are leaving our competition in the dust!

A structured, professional, and understanding staff that is very easy to integrate into.

Computer Support Technician (Former Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsWork schedule is constant M-F; break schedule is very fair; management staff have reasonable expectations and are not rigid.

ConsAs a temporary agency, PrideStaff seems to have slim to no work available the majority of the time, and usually offer no reason as to why or any projections about availability changing. Vaguely told, in response to numerous queries about a position for myself, "don't worry, we haven't forgotten you."

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep your potential employees in the loop.

Very helpful, professional, and the staffing consultant had high energy.

Accountant (Current Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsThe staffing consultant took an interest in matching my skills to the employer. I feel that she worked very hard to "sell" my skills to the potential employers. PrideStaff is extremely professional and I enjoyed doing business with them.

ConsBe prepared for a thorough back-ground and reference check.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs either a consultant seeking work or as a hiring manager I can highly recommend this agency.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

An amazing company experiencing phenomenal growth!

Strategic-Partner (Current Employee) Fresno, CA

ProsThe entire team at PrideStaff is dedicated to living their mission, which is to consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most. George Rogers is the Founder and CEO. He is extremely hands on, accessible, and truly cares about his employees and business partners. The Executive team and VP's are here to support us in everything we do!

ConsOften there are growing pains when businesses grow as quickly as PrideStaff has been growing. Not a bad problem to have!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. We truly appreciate your support and the growth opportunities that this company provides us with out in the field.

Great Company!!

ProsWorked hard to find people the best long term opportunities

ConsThere are a lot of people looking for work and makes it difficult for everyone to get work

PrideStaff is a great company!

Strategic-Partner (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsI was online and saw these reviews. I felt compelled to respond. I have been a part of PrideStaff since 2003. I also have experience in working in the industry prior to PrideStaff. PrideStaff offers:
    A Fantastic Training program, Experienced Leadership – with the Innovation to keep us ahead of the curve and focused on providing each Strategic-Partner with the tools to be successful, A Road Map to Success – Of course you need to be willing to follow it through and stay focused on your goals, Dedicated and Knowledgeable Risk Management, Payroll, Accounting, Benefits and IT Team, Innovative – Cutting Edge Marketing Material, VP Support Team from a diverse industry background.

ConsIt's a lot of hard work. It takes time, dedication and persistence to be successful. It's an opportunity where you get back what you are willing to put into it in order to be successful. You need to be focused on Sales in order to grow your business.

PrideStaff - A great company!

Partner (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsThrough one of the toughest economic periods since the Depression; Pridestaff stood by me with fantastic support from the corporate office. George Roger's (Founder) and his staff really care for the well being of franchisee's. They are a top notch organization with processes that will help you become successful - I know this because I followed them and we now have a profitable, thriving business!

If you want to make alot of money and are willing to put forth the effort - I would give PrideStaff a hard look...

ConsYou must be willing to work hard to get the business moving - This is not a business where the business comes to you. You have to go get it!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doling a great job in the branding and support processes. Help us grow by adding additional professional business partners/ Franchisee's

Over promised and under delivered

Stratgic-Partner (Current Employee)

ProsYou get to own your own business
    You really get to help folks and impact lives
    Pound the pavement selling

ConsLot of changes with the VP level
    Back office not as consistantly supportive and their errors will cost you money

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to the folks in the field
    Remain open to doing things differently
    Find the YES rather than the NO

Great opportunities to get varied experience.

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)

ProsOverall, there have been quite a few assignments with various employers culminating in a current long-term position that is a perfect fit for me and will most likely become permanent employment in the next few months. The staff has a strong desire to create a successful placement and they do all that they can to ensure success.

ConsThe only con is that there have been some gaps in employment during the recession when there were fewer assignments to go around.

Tough to make $

Franchisee (Former Employee)

Prosfairly good vp support
    you are your own boss
    schedule flexibility once you're business is established
    income potential is strong

ConsThe staffing industry is saturated. It's key to know your market prior to starting a business in it. The margins in my area were nowhere near what home office indicated was a typical range. After a year of blood sweat and tears in working to build the business the vp supporting my office said, "let me call a few contacts in that market to determine normal margins". The VP reported back that what I'd been experiencing was in fact the norm for the market. It would have been so much more helpful if they'd given me that info prior to opening the office. If your market has fairly slim margins it will be tough to make much money given the large share Pridstaff coprorate takes from your local office revenue. Their 35% of revenue will make you uncompetitive in a saturated low margin market.

Advice to Senior ManagementMuch more detailed market analysis is key prior to entering an area for the first time. That would serve the franchisee and home office well going forward.

Worked for PrideStaff? Contribute to the Community!