Primacy Relocation LLC

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Kim Froggatt

Go-getters beware

Billing Analyst (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at Primacy Relocation LLC

ProsPrimacy's greatest asset is its people. They are a joy to work with, even across departments. Work-life balance is stressed almost to a fault, as it is hard to get everything done in 40 hours per week.

ConsPrimacy is a relocation firm, so it is tied heavily to the housing market. When things are bad in the housing market, things are bad for Primacy, and vice versa. Also, you have very little recourse to catch up if you get behind. You need a supervisor to be with you if you want to work after normal hours or on the weekend, regardless of how much work you have to do. You are looked down upon by your peers if you work through your lunch break, and will even get a call from HR if you make that a habit. I spent more time in pointless meetings than I would have liked as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication is great, but don't hold a 2 hour meeting about something that could have been sent via email.

Great for straight-out-of college Job

Expense Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Primacy Relocation LLC

ProsPeople were really nice, calm and quiet environment. (let you listen to iPods)
good entry level experience. PTOs were good.

Constoo much workload and daily deadlines which was very stressful. Pointless meetings, pay is poor for the amount of responsibilities given. Favoritism existed live and well. Too many lay offs. Training was ineffective. (pretty much throw new-hires under the bus)

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a better solution for processing expenses. change how deadlines are met. Give an increase in pay. Allocated duties more equally.

Wish I knew then what I know now!

Relocation Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Primacy Relocation LLC

ProsCasual dress code, friendly coworkers, reasonably flexible shcedules, basic benefits such as PTO, health, dental, vision, 401k, ST & LT disability

ConsBonuses completely unattainable, bickering between departments, very poor expense processing department (many mistakes with an "oh well" attitude) leads to a lot of dissatisfied customers that take out their anger on the consultants, health insurance premiums tripled this year for worse benefits (Cigna Insurance) than last year, lots of layoffs, no match for the 401k anymore. Oh! AND they cut our salaries by 5% with a 2 year freeze on raises. When we eventually do get raises, it will start from the new lower salaries instead of bumping us back up to where we were before.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to bill clients differently to avoid having to lay off so many employees that departments are really understaffed. The referral thing is not working anymore in this economy!

Worked for Primacy Relocation LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Primacy Relocation LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Primacy Relocation LLC CEO Kim Froggatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Primacy Relocation LLC employees.