Primetime Executives

primetimeexecutives.com

Primetime Executives Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014

Andrew Guss

Great way to quickly advance in your career.

ProsOne of the greatest things about Primetime is the people you work with, as well as the customers that we are able to help on a daily basis. Having said that, the reason to work here is the end opportunity to run your own business in such a short amount of time. I worked in retail sales for 11 years prior, reaching my peak growth opportunity in the first three years. At Primetime, I am on pace to run my own office just after one year.

ConsIt is not easy. If it was, everyone would do it, and we would not have the opportunity. Like all sales, you will have good days, bad days, good customers, bad customers. You have to be mentally tough.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is great. Really goal driven and willing to meet you half way if you are willing to put in the work.

Jul 21, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such amazing feedback!

Good company culture, hard work

Corporate Trainer (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThe people who work here are friendly and helpful. The boss is easygoing and dedicated to helping people improve.

ConsLong, unconventional hours, including a six-day workweek. No benefits. Commission pay means variable paychecks.

Jul 21, 2014

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such amazing feedback!

Wouldn't ever work for this company. "Interview" is a joke.

Door to Door Salesman (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThere are none that I can see unless you are a high school kid that want to get some sales experience.

ConsAgain, this is one step above a paper route. They say they are looking for "managers" but it is a typical scam like Amway, Cutco, Kirby, Insurance, etc.
    They would not answer direct questions. They don't look you in the eye when they answer.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are proud of what you are, you shouldn't have to hide it.

Jul 21, 2014

I'm very sorry to hear that you had a negative experience.

I would love to talk to you more about this, and I encourage you to email me to setup a time to meet in person.

- Andy
    ... More
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Love My Job! So much fun coming to work every day!!!

ProsA great thing about Primetime Executives is the welcoming atmosphere. Here at Primetime Executives everyone wants everyone to be successful and they are always willing to put you in the right places and with the right people in order for that to happen. The ability to advance here is never ending there is no ceiling with this business which is what truly sold me.

ConsThe one negative with Primetime Executives could be the work hours. We do work long hours but if you want to be successful you will have to put in the time and effort. Nothing comes easy in life and this also true at Primetime Executives.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for the opportunity to better myself and those around me. I love everything that is going on with the business and all it has to offer.

Jul 21, 2014

Such a nice review! Thank you for taking the time to write it. It is rare that someone with positive things to say takes the time to go out of their way and let people know how they feel. Thank you ... More

Why you should never work here.

Door to Door Salesman (Former Employee) Madison, WI

ProsA lot of the people are friendly.

ConsYou are lied to from the very beginning. You are told that you will be paid a base pay of 200 for your week of training and then 300 for the rest of the weeks you are not in training. What they fail to mention is that you will NOT receive your first pay check until two weeks after you start unless you politely beg them to give it to your first week, and then they do. and those 180 dollars are all you will see for your entire month of working there. You will only GET a base pay of 300 if you make 2 sales in one month. If you make no sales for the whole month they will let you go. They will not mention letting you go until you are nearing the end of your one month. You should be aware that for an entire flipping 4 weeks you will ONLY make 180 dollars at the most (this is if you make no sales) And they will not pay you 300 every week despite whatever lies they tell you. Don't forget the fact that you will be working 50+ hours walking around neighborhoods hoping you will sell something. You will only get Sundays off, and if your lucky you can leave early on Saturday. Do NOT be fooled by them saying that you will have Saturdays off because you WONT.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell your new hires everything they are getting into from the start, that they will be making only 180 dollars (or whatever taxes get taken out of your 200) if they don't make any sales, plus the team leaders will hog all of the more promising customers and give you the crappy ones that have bad credit and/or end up being un-interested.

A Sales Pitch

Account Manager (Former Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThe team that you work with is very fun... until they all begin to realize how little money they are actually making.

ConsEverything else.
    No medical, dental or vision insurance available. No mileage reimbursement. A false story about commissions and how they are paid out.
    Really this job will be 'sold' to you as you will be out 'selling' to others. There is alot of talk about the 'promotions' available to sell you on accepting the offer. You will be out in the elements (regardless of snow, sub-zero temperatures, thunderstorms, heatwaves) regardless of the safety of the employee going door-to-door.
    They do not carry workman's comp insurance, so if you slip and fall on ice and break a leg that is your own medical bill.
    No paid vacation.
    They will tell you that the work week is 11-7 Monday through Friday and a 'few' hours on Saturday. The reality is that they want you to work 10am-9pm Monday through Friday and 9am-6pm on Saturday. That is over 64 hours a week.
    No 401k

Stay away!

Advice to Senior ManagementSee above. If you really make over 6 figures a year you should be able to provide at least SOME benefits to your employees.

Mar 24, 2014

We are sorry that you had a poor experience with us. However, we do have workmen's compensation insurance to cover our employees if they are injured. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Learning Experience

Account Manager (Former Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThe best part of this job is that you'll meet and get to know a lot of new people and get to learn from all of them. The office environment of this job is what i loved most. Once you get to start working on the job, it's really up to you to make the decision on how far and driven you are to make a lot of money.

ConsThe hours are not normal with most other jobs you may find, but that's the nature of the job.

Waste of time and money

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsYour co-workers are very fun and friendly.

ConsThey will lie to you about pretty much everything. In the interview they will tell you out right lies about what you will be paid, what benefits you receive, and what hours you work. They will tell you that the job is easy and sells itself when it doesnt. I was told I would make $100 per sale and the average was 5-10 sales a week. Going on this it didn't make sense to take a base pay of $300 per week. Well you do NOT get $100 per sale. It depends on the package you sell. Most people cannot sell that package so commission are actually only $65. The average is not 5-10 sales a week. Those are the top performers averages. Most people get an average of 3-5 sales a week.

You will spend a vast amount of money on gas to reach the areas that you must sell in. You will work 50 + hours a week for hopefully a moderate paycheck. The first 2 weeks you work, you will NOT BE PAID. When you do get your first check it is only for $150. Just the training, nothing you might have sold. If you did make sales on week 1, you will get that a full MONTH after you start working. If someone cancels their service, you will not get paid. If they delay their instal date, your pay will be delayed.

If you have a history of doing well in Door to Door sales, then this might be a good fit for you. If you have not worked in sales before, this is not how you want to start. They promise far more than they can deliver.

Advice to Senior ManagementLove the attitude, do not like the way you lie and 'sell the company' to new hires. Be honest about how long it will take to get started.

Jan 21, 2014

"The first 40 hours of work per week are for survival. Everything after that is for success." - Thomas Edison.

That is a quote that we live by at Primetime Executives. For those that don't like
    ... More

Awesome place to work at

Human Resources (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThis company gives you the chance and growth that other companies don't. When something is promised to you, they make sure they follow through with it. The people you work with as well are awesome and you look forward to coming to work every day

ConsThe office is small for now but they are going to be relocating by the end of the year so nothing really bad to say

Advice to Senior Managementnothing! keep doing what your doing!

Worked for Primetime Executives? Contribute to the Community!