Prince, Perelson and Associates

Jill Perelson

3 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

I was very pleased with the association that I had with Prince and Perelson

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsI had applied at other temp agencies but was age discriminated against. Prince & Perelson immediately gave me credit for my past experiences and sent me on several jobs that turned out to be very fruitful for me. If I couldn't go to a job offered, they still sent me other opportunities. The last job I had lasted for 12 months instead of the 2 months first offered.

ConsThe only con for me was the distance I had to travel to most job locations.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work.

The best company I've ever worked for.

Recruiter (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThis is definitely a Lifestyle job. There is Unlimited earning potential based on the nature of the job. I love that there is absolutely NO micro-managing. If you like managing your own work, then this is a great place to work. Great people and culture as well.

ConsThere haven't been any cons to report on Prince,Perelson. They have been fantastic to work with. If you are an individual who needs a manager always looking over your shoulder, then this would not be the place for you. If you are the type of person who cannot push themselves or hold themselves accountable, then this wouldn't be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

They will lie to make a buck

Goldman Sachs Operations (Former Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsThey offer you opportunity to place you at Goldman Sachs

ConsThey do not tell you everything that comes along in the package. They say that 70% or more of contract employees go full time. They did not tell me how long my contract was. Other 3rd party agencies are honest and will tell you if your job can go full time or not. Other 3rd party agencies will also tell you that it's 40% chance and once you stop being a contract employee you can't reapply. Prince lied and said that they would apply me to other Goldman position if my contract would end. However, the last day after my job ended they told me that they could not. Come to find out you can't apply at Goldman for 6-12 months after your contract ended with them. Prince Perelson never told me about that.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with the people that your working with. Don't be dishonest just to make a dollar off of contract employees.

Prince, Perelson and Associates Recruiter responded to this review

Nov 18, 2013

Hi,
    We are very sorry that you did not have a positive experience and try to make sure candidates are as informed as possible on each step of the process. I would love a chance to speak with you
    ... More

Worked for Prince, Perelson and Associates? Contribute to the Community!