Principle Solutions Group

Updated October 22, 2014
3.8

Josh Nazarian
1 Rating

Most impressive staffing company I have worked for and excellent leadership. Managers and employees are extremely sharp

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great colleagues, excellent compensation, practical expectations for performance.

Cons

PSG is growing so fast that it is almost tough to keep up with everything that involves running a business

Keep hiring great people!

My experience has been good with this company.

Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great follow up. Receptive to employee needs. Staff is flexible and courteous.

Cons

Most of the assignments are contract opportunities. This may not be the place for you if you are seeking permanent employment.

Follow up with employees to make sure they are happy at the client site.

Nice Place to work

Former Employee - Senior OTM Consultant in Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Senior OTM Consultant in Orlando, FL

I worked at Principle Solutions Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very clear policies. Whenever there is any issue no matter how small or big it is one gets the issue addressed by the right people on the right time. You get all the help you need even when you are on the project at client site.

Cons

Not enough OTM Projects to place the consultants.

Become preferred vendors for more clients.

Great Company

Current Employee - Business Analyst III in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Business Analyst III in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

They don't just forget about you once they place you at a company. Follow-ups, lunches, etc. are done to keep in touch and see how things are going.

Cons

I haven't had any yet

Keep doing what you are doing - stay connected with the people you place and show them that you value their work and dedication.

Worked hard and they didn't pay!! Beware!!

Former Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Beware of this company..they will lure you in and if you find a better job they will ask you to work your two week notice and then NOT pay you for your two weeks....DON'T TRUST THEM!! You will not be able to get in touch with anyone in the company. This is the Charlotte Based Company.

Cons

They never answer their phones, you can't get in touch with them after you are hired when you need them.

Don't cheat hard working people out of their money, they have families just like you.

Great introduction into the consulting world

Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist in Marietta, GA
    Former Employee - EMR Implementation Specialist in Marietta, GA

I worked at Principle Solutions Group

Pros

Opportunity to earn more income than working as a direct hire. Working as a contractor, you get a chance to work at one of Principle's client sites and get an inside view of companies. Good way to get on the inside and see if you would like working directly for a company. Opportunity to meet other consultants from all across the U.S. and I learned so much just from interacting with them.

Cons

Contracts can end early and without a backup plan or a spouse's income to fall back on, you can be left out cold. Also, I hear the benefits are high-cost; I wouldn't know because I just stayed on my husband's plan, thankfully.

Okay to work with

Pros

Decent rate. Polite and friendly staff. Recruiter made every effort to find opportunities. Give them a try.

Cons

Below market benefits. They don't have alot of jobs, so you'll need to work with multiple firms/sources. And they don't have statement of work projects where they can hire you directly. Standard body shop format leaving you at the clients mercy. Communication via phone and email can be slow due to their staff being overwhelmed.