Principle Solutions Group

Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Josh Nazarian

Nice Place to work

Senior OTM Consultant (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Principle Solutions Group full-time for more than a year

ProsVery clear policies. Whenever there is any issue no matter how small or big it is one gets the issue addressed by the right people on the right time. You get all the help you need even when you are on the project at client site.

ConsNot enough OTM Projects to place the consultants.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome preferred vendors for more clients.

Great Company

Business Analyst III (Current Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThey don't just forget about you once they place you at a company. Follow-ups, lunches, etc. are done to keep in touch and see how things are going.

ConsI haven't had any yet

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing - stay connected with the people you place and show them that you value their work and dedication.

Worked hard and they didn't pay!! Beware!!

Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor for less than a year

ProsBeware of this company..they will lure you in and if you find a better job they will ask you to work your two week notice and then NOT pay you for your two weeks....DON'T TRUST THEM!! You will not be able to get in touch with anyone in the company. This is the Charlotte Based Company.

ConsThey never answer their phones, you can't get in touch with them after you are hired when you need them.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't cheat hard working people out of their money, they have families just like you.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great introduction into the consulting world

EMR Implementation Specialist (Former Employee)
Marietta, GA

I worked at Principle Solutions Group

ProsOpportunity to earn more income than working as a direct hire. Working as a contractor, you get a chance to work at one of Principle's client sites and get an inside view of companies. Good way to get on the inside and see if you would like working directly for a company. Opportunity to meet other consultants from all across the U.S. and I learned so much just from interacting with them.

ConsContracts can end early and without a backup plan or a spouse's income to fall back on, you can be left out cold. Also, I hear the benefits are high-cost; I wouldn't know because I just stayed on my husband's plan, thankfully.

Okay to work with

I have been working at Principle Solutions Group as a contractor for less than a year

ProsDecent rate. Polite and friendly staff. Recruiter made every effort to find opportunities. Give them a try.

ConsBelow market benefits. They don't have alot of jobs, so you'll need to work with multiple firms/sources. And they don't have statement of work projects where they can hire you directly. Standard body shop format leaving you at the clients mercy. Communication via phone and email can be slow due to their staff being overwhelmed.

Worked for Principle Solutions Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Principle Solutions Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Principle Solutions Group CEO Josh Nazarian. All 5 reviews posted anonymously by Principle Solutions Group employees.