Priority Payment Systems

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

John V. Priore

The experience was amazing, gatififying, and highly-motivating.

Client Service Representative (Former Employee) Sandy Springs, GA

ProsI was given the opportunity to encompass business development with my industrial engineering technology skills. The best part about it, even though it was short-term, was that the benefits were long lasting--mentally.

ConsNone really. I enjoyed the job. I had just wished that I could have made it a career longer than that branch gave me the opportunity to for financial reasons within there budget.

Advice to Senior ManagementLayne Gerstel; continue to use that Living Bible that I blessed you with and you will forever be rewarded. Congratulations.

Interesting line of work. Call center based. Human Resources gives inaccurate information about job position.

Account Executive (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsSense of community and family. Everyone that worked there was very generous and enjoyable.

ConsManagement was very disorganized for a growing company. Extremely repetitive, not challenging at all.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give more accurate descriptions of the job and everything it related to in the interviewing process. Please get rid of a few supervisors, it seemed like everyone was my boss. Don't pay off employees to stay. It needs to be challenging. Please allow longer than 30 minutes for a lunch especially if working 40 hour work weeks.

Great Leadership

Director (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsLeadership team is very encouraging. CEO has a big heart and is very engaging with staff of all levels.

ConsI have nothing but positive feedback. Great company to work for

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to motive and develop your talent

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Company as a whole Great

Financial Specialist (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsEducate, my Supervisor was a mentor, Love office setting professional

Consneed to have system work more effectively, Department manager just worry about numbers ,

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you have a diamond in the rough polish it not sand paper to make it gritty and rough. Their is enough cut throat in this business. When you help people rise, then you will rise.

Gre

Client Service Representative (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsOffers Flexible schedules, comfortable atmosphere, great benefits

ConsNeeds more growth opportunities with better salaries.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to keep the comfortable working atmosphere.

Very disappointed

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsGood paid time off policy

ConsTerrible Management, false advertising, bad pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet new team.

Vendors with too much control

Merchant Financing (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsConveniently located to my home

ConsAmex is too involved for their program to succeed

Advice to Senior ManagementThey hired you to manage a program, but want to micro manage it themselves.

MOD dept w/ Amex at Priority payment

Account Executive (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsThe people in this Dept are absolutely wonderful. The Dept is small & a close nit group of people that are very diverse. This is a great job if you are right out of college & need to put something on your resume or if you are retired & just want to get up everyday & speak to people on the phone about their challenges & concerns w/ Amex.

ConsThe extremely disappointing thing about MOD dept at priority payments is the management. The director (Erin) is such a Nit Picker & bias, she comes around the floor & will look you dead in your face & will not speak, however she will show favoritism to her friends that are on the floor & chat it up . The Team Leads( Nick & Arthelta) who monitor the calls are the Worst they are the director's peons, if you dont say the script exactly the way they want you to then you will receive a failing score. Yet they want you to have a conversation on the phone, however following an exact call flow is not a conversation. This dept is like a dead end job & not enough commission to be made. The dept is a revolving door.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop saying that this is "What Amex wants" because we all know that American Express only cares about weather or no a merchant is suppressing & trying to make them accept Amex cards in their business.

Its alright

Inside Sales (Current Employee)

ProsGreat people, benefits pretty good,

Consmanagement is terrible, no advancement,

Advice to Senior ManagementTake a look at middlement management, its a joke

Worked for Priority Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!