Pro Case Management

1. Disconnect between management ans feild staff

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

Good pay, able to work with nice patients and families.

Cons

Disconnect with management, hard to get permanent hours.

Advice to Management

Havd more supervisors close to patients wuth more interactions with fiekd staff.

No longer about providing great patient care

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pro Case Management full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Autonomy, pay and bonus decent

Cons

Everyone is stretched so thin and are burnt out. Way too many VPs that are arrogant and treat others awful. HR is a joke- nothing is confidential.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees and be more supportive. There is little to no room for growth. Give your employees raises. With the growth there is no excuse to hold that back considering we don't get 401k and the benefits are awful. PCM needs to be more proactive to stay competitive with the market on all levels. There is zero to none recognition towards field staff providing the care. No longer seems like PCM is standing by their original core values...it got lost when marketing took over.

NM RD is a MONSTER

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at Pro Case Management

Pros

Clients are very nice and are great to care for.

Cons

NM RD is a vindictive manipulating, vengeful, disrespectful, dishonest, racist, sick individual and should not be in a Health Care environment.

Advice to Management

Get a Job in a Prison where you don't have to have compassion or better yet retire and stay home where you can sulk in your own misery.

Pro Case Management Response

Jul 1, 2015Vice President of Human Resources

Dear previous PCM employee,
    We are sorry that you have this perspective about the Regional Director in New Mexico. During our recent employee survey, over 90% of employees in New Mexico rated their
    ... More

5. I like working in the home health industry

Current Employee - CNA in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - CNA in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

Great Pay. Nice Case Managers. Nice Clients.
    Set up your own schedule.

Cons

No Benefits. But you can purchase benefits on your own.

Advice to Management

I haven't had any problems at all with management

Pro Case Management Response

Jul 1, 2015Vice President of Human Resources

Dear PCM Employee,
    Thank you for your review. We appreciate the care you are providing to our valuable clients. We do offer benefits after six months if you average over 30 hours per week in the
    ... More

6. Good pay, no benefits, bad management.

Former Employee - CNA in Oakridge, TN
    Former Employee - CNA in Oakridge, TN

I worked at Pro Case Management

Pros

Great clients, absolutely loved them. Good pay for CNA,s for this area.

Cons

No benefits, no mileage reimbursement for CNA,s even after that was agreed upon when I was hired. Terrible Case Manager's, back stabbing in upper management, yes we lowly CNA,,s hear and see what you do to each other. Left in sometimes life or death situations with no CM that can be reached. Not a good company to work for.

Advice to Management

Grow up and be honest. Put clients first instead of wasting time smugging paper work to pass DOL guide lines.

Great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pro Case Management full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, great pay & amazing work environment

Cons

I have no complaints for this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the great job!

Good experience and training, a lot of work is on the nurses shoulders

Former Employee - Nursing in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Nursing in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Pro Case Management

Pros

Good people in the local area.

Cons

No real cons here it was a nice place to work

Advice to Management

pay the employees more they are the bread and butter of why you have patients

Top Management in Oak Ridge only interested in Money and not patients or nurses..... Unethical practices.

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent pay scale for this area. The patients are great from a bygone era and are jewels. Love working with this aging population who were a part of some important historical actions and changes that shaped our country. They are group of heroes and patriots that do not need to be forgotten.

Cons

Upper management nonchalant, cold and uncaring attitude toward their patients. Also very abrasive and poor management example for nurses. Non-communicative management with the nurse in the home. Never a kind word to say to their nurses. Write-ups frequently to climb the backs of nurses in order to make themselves look like authoritative managers to the main office in Colorado. The main concern in Oak RIdge is recruiting more patients to increase the flow of dollars into the business but they really don't care for their patients or nurses. If I were a patient looking for a nursing service. I would definitely look elsewhere. Upper management are not ethical people. Nursing staff are hardworking and good nurses for the most part but the office in the Oak Ridge area needs a complete overhaul starting with the top to the bottom. It is a shame.

Advice to Management

All management in this office need to be replaced with ethical Christian people who care about their patients and staff. It is appalling. I understand their main office in Denver is not much better.

scary what people do for $

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

the money...and a great place to observe how low some will go for money..one learns to appreciate good management and professionalism when it is as absent as it is here,

Cons

unprofessional, inappropriate nursing/ admin practices. Big $ for poor practices not being reported . No one , from nurses to supervisors to recruiters wants to lose a well paying job, so it is tempting to just go along with things. Sexual harassment/inappropriate comments from coroprate people you have never spoken to or met, then too chicken to take your calls . Terrible at returning calls from patients, or nurses. No face to face interview ever, and only a 30 minute orientation just before you start your first shift. Seem threatened by ethics...vigilante and hostile work environment if you speak up, and no proper protocol to follow if you are treated badly. Well respected and highly qualified/experienced nurses were turned on and discarded by management, and right after getting glowing review or discussion of promotions. Good nurses will be good nurses whoever they work for, so pt care was maintained. Scam like feel to who they allow our tax dollars to be handled by.

Advice to Management

own up to your mistakes...return calls from patients..learn to admit when you are wrong

Worst experience I've ever had

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

From the perspective of a corporate employee (non-nurse), I honestly can't think of a single pro to working at Professional Case Management.

Cons

Aside from the various illegal activity that occurs at the Senior Team level on a regular basis (which I have a book of documentation on), PCM does not value their employees. They do not have a 401k plan and have terrible benefits for a company their size. They are inconsistent with how they deal with employees and the Senior Team is known to scream at each other and throw things in meetings. The culture is negative and I would absolutely not recommend working at this company.

RSS Feed </> Embed