Pro Case Management Reviews

1. I like working in the home health industry

Current Employee - CNA in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - CNA in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

Great Pay. Nice Case Managers. Nice Clients.
    Set up your own schedule.

Cons

No Benefits. But you can purchase benefits on your own.

I haven't had any problems at all with management

Great company!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pro Case Management full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, great pay & amazing work environment

Cons

I have no complaints for this company

Keep up the great job!

Good experience and training, a lot of work is on the nurses shoulders

Former Employee - Nursing in Albuquerque, NM
    Former Employee - Nursing in Albuquerque, NM

I worked at Pro Case Management

Pros

Good people in the local area.

Cons

No real cons here it was a nice place to work

pay the employees more they are the bread and butter of why you have patients

Top Management in Oak Ridge only interested in Money and not patients or nurses..... Unethical practices.

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent pay scale for this area. The patients are great from a bygone era and are jewels. Love working with this aging population who were a part of some important historical actions and changes that shaped our country. They are group of heroes and patriots that do not need to be forgotten.

Cons

Upper management nonchalant, cold and uncaring attitude toward their patients. Also very abrasive and poor management example for nurses. Non-communicative management with the nurse in the home. Never a kind word to say to their nurses. Write-ups frequently to climb the backs of nurses in order to make themselves look like authoritative managers to the main office in Colorado. The main concern in Oak RIdge is recruiting more patients to increase the flow of dollars into the business but they really don't care for their patients or nurses. If I were a patient looking for a nursing service. I would definitely look elsewhere. Upper management are not ethical people. Nursing staff are hardworking and good nurses for the most part but the office in the Oak Ridge area needs a complete overhaul starting with the top to the bottom. It is a shame.

All management in this office need to be replaced with ethical Christian people who care about their patients and staff. It is appalling. I understand their main office in Denver is not much better.

scary what people do for $

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Aiken, SC

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

the money...and a great place to observe how low some will go for money..one learns to appreciate good management and professionalism when it is as absent as it is here,

Cons

unprofessional, inappropriate nursing/ admin practices. Big $ for poor practices not being reported . No one , from nurses to supervisors to recruiters wants to lose a well paying job, so it is tempting to just go along with things. Sexual harassment/inappropriate comments from coroprate people you have never spoken to or met, then too chicken to take your calls . Terrible at returning calls from patients, or nurses. No face to face interview ever, and only a 30 minute orientation just before you start your first shift. Seem threatened by ethics...vigilante and hostile work environment if you speak up, and no proper protocol to follow if you are treated badly. Well respected and highly qualified/experienced nurses were turned on and discarded by management, and right after getting glowing review or discussion of promotions. Good nurses will be good nurses whoever they work for, so pt care was maintained. Scam like feel to who they allow our tax dollars to be handled by.

own up to your mistakes...return calls from patients..learn to admit when you are wrong

Worst experience I've ever had

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

From the perspective of a corporate employee (non-nurse), I honestly can't think of a single pro to working at Professional Case Management.

Cons

Aside from the various illegal activity that occurs at the Senior Team level on a regular basis (which I have a book of documentation on), PCM does not value their employees. They do not have a 401k plan and have terrible benefits for a company their size. They are inconsistent with how they deal with employees and the Senior Team is known to scream at each other and throw things in meetings. The culture is negative and I would absolutely not recommend working at this company.

Deceptive

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nothing to say in this column as there was never any sort of positive experience

Cons

Post advertisements for employment then send out e mails stating there is no work for you in your area, so why post a need. Very deceptive and decietful when individuals are honestly seeking valid employment.

Stop being so clueless. If you have no work, don't waste the time and pages of good institutions posting meaningless ads for help. It's a poor reflection of your integrity!

Top down, with power hungry managers

Former Employee - RN Case Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The money, the clients are great!

Cons

Everything about management. If one manager doesn't like you, you will never be able to succeed.

Even when I was terminated you lied about the reason saying I had threatened others, which was never true nor did it appear in any documentation prior to this. The regional Director in my state is especially horrible- a very cold, dishonest person!

RN CAse Manager

Former Employee - RN Case Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time (more than a year)

Pros

The pay, although the company makes it so hard to check your pay stubs and never seems to be paying you what you've made.
    The clients/patients are awesome! As a case manager I was able to do some top notch things to help my patients. Most of the staff nurses and PCA's are great,too.

Cons

Management is really coming from a very old-school hierarchical, power-tripping place. They have no real respect for the 'foot on the ground" people who do the actual care and work. They want nurses who can conform to their way- no questions asked. The benefits a re terrible. The communication is flawed- they are always right. It doesn't matter if you take great care of your patients- even saving their lives- its only good if you kiss their gluteals!
    They also offer NO job security for their staff nurses.

Fire yourselves! You are a bunch of power hungry mean and spiteful women!

I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company.

Current Contractor - LVN in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - LVN in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pro Case Management as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Great salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

Cons

No job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

I think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.