Pro Case Management

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Greg Austin

Top down, with power hungry managers

RN Case Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe money, the clients are great!

ConsEverything about management. If one manager doesn't like you, you will never be able to succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementEven when I was terminated you lied about the reason saying I had threatened others, which was never true nor did it appear in any documentation prior to this. The regional Director in my state is especially horrible- a very cold, dishonest person!

RN CAse Manager

RN Case Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThe pay, although the company makes it so hard to check your pay stubs and never seems to be paying you what you've made.
    The clients/patients are awesome! As a case manager I was able to do some top notch things to help my patients. Most of the staff nurses and PCA's are great,too.

ConsManagement is really coming from a very old-school hierarchical, power-tripping place. They have no real respect for the 'foot on the ground" people who do the actual care and work. They want nurses who can conform to their way- no questions asked. The benefits a re terrible. The communication is flawed- they are always right. It doesn't matter if you take great care of your patients- even saving their lives- its only good if you kiss their gluteals!
    They also offer NO job security for their staff nurses.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves! You are a bunch of power hungry mean and spiteful women!

I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company.

LVN (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsGreat salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

ConsNo job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

Advice to Senior ManagementI think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Upper management needs to trim the fat

RN (Current Employee)

ProsCaring for people who became ill because of the work they did to serve our country is very rewarding. The client's are a wonderful group of people.

ConsUpper management is completely out of touch with anything regarding patient care. They don't allow nurses to wear nametags to client's homes. The elderly get frustrated when they don't know who the nurses are working in their homes. The documentation is so horrific, the people explaining it don't even understand. They try to manipulate the way the nurses document.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour field nurses have no idea what is going on. With many, many different nurses in the homes, the continuity of patient care suffers immensely. Having a central office in Denver with barely any contact with caregivers is unfortunate.

A truly professional health delivery organization

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Denver, CO

ProsFor a company that has offices and employees all over the United States, they have a way of maintaining a uniformity that makes them a standout performer in this business

ConsNot a lot of these honestly. Not having a physical office presence in some of the states they serve does make it challenging sometimes. This is not a big deal though, as inter-employee communication is usually pristine

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the horizontal communication approach. It serves employee morale positively.

Management is horrible.

Field Nurse RN (Current Employee)

ProsThe pay is the only good thing about this company.

ConsThe case managers and senior case managers are horrible. All they want to do is micro manage the nurses. They don't really care about true patient care. They only care about the paperwork. Communication is terrible. You hear one thing from one person then something totally different from someone else. It is really confusing and frustrating at times. I have never worked for a company like this one. They even asked us to violate the HIPAA regulations in their so called "non-compete" clause, by telling us that if we went to work for another company like thiers, that we had to divuldge not only the name of the company but the name of the client we were working for.

Why I became a nurse

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) Oak Ridge, TN

ProsPay is good, and I get to provide great care to my patients! The patients that this company provides care for are true american patriots which makes the work even more rewarding. Schedules are flexible and the company tries to do things the right way.

ConsCommunication to nurses could be better.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep being the most ethical company in this business. Look at proviing more beneftis.

Positive

RN Case Manager (Current Employee) Portsmouth, OH

ProsPaycheck starts the minute I leave my home

ConsUnknown work load; fluncuating, 20 cents per mile travel reimbursement

Advice to Senior ManagementTravel reimbursement should be equal to what others are paying

Lack of respect

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Albuquerque, NM

ProsThere is nothing that is positive about working for this company but salary.

ConsInadequate communication, management inefficient, no consideration for direct care employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementShow some appreciation.

varied

Nurse (Current Employee)

Prospay is great but thats it!!

Consno benefits insurance or anything. They pay mileage ten cents a mile.

Worked for Pro Case Management? Contribute to the Community!