Pro Case Management

Deceptive

Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing to say in this column as there was never any sort of positive experience

Cons

Post advertisements for employment then send out e mails stating there is no work for you in your area, so why post a need. Very deceptive and decietful when individuals are honestly seeking valid employment.

Stop being so clueless. If you have no work, don't waste the time and pages of good institutions posting meaningless ads for help. It's a poor reflection of your integrity!

Top down, with power hungry managers

I worked at Pro Case Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

The money, the clients are great!

Cons

Everything about management. If one manager doesn't like you, you will never be able to succeed.

Even when I was terminated you lied about the reason saying I had threatened others, which was never true nor did it appear in any documentation prior to this. The regional Director in my state is especially horrible- a very cold, dishonest person!

RN CAse Manager

I worked at Pro Case Management part-time for more than a year

Pros

The pay, although the company makes it so hard to check your pay stubs and never seems to be paying you what you've made.
    The clients/patients are awesome! As a case manager I was able to do some top notch things to help my patients. Most of the staff nurses and PCA's are great,too.

Cons

Management is really coming from a very old-school hierarchical, power-tripping place. They have no real respect for the 'foot on the ground" people who do the actual care and work. They want nurses who can conform to their way- no questions asked. The benefits a re terrible. The communication is flawed- they are always right. It doesn't matter if you take great care of your patients- even saving their lives- its only good if you kiss their gluteals!
    They also offer NO job security for their staff nurses.

Fire yourselves! You are a bunch of power hungry mean and spiteful women!

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

I am learning a lot of autonomy with this company.

Current Employee - LVN  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - LVN in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pro Case Management as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Great salary, flexible work schedule, upper management fairly easy to contact, and the company helps a special group of individuals that make work very interesting, as most were in a war/wartime.

Cons

No job stability in certain areas (Texas), no insurance, no guarantee of full-time for any given month/week, mileage reimbursement weak.

I think it would be beneficial to have an "open job" section on the employee portal for an employee that would like to move to another state/area or move up in the company...this way there is more internal advancement.

Upper management needs to trim the fat

Current Employee - RN
    Current Employee - RN

I have been working at Pro Case Management part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Caring for people who became ill because of the work they did to serve our country is very rewarding. The client's are a wonderful group of people.

Cons

Upper management is completely out of touch with anything regarding patient care. They don't allow nurses to wear nametags to client's homes. The elderly get frustrated when they don't know who the nurses are working in their homes. The documentation is so horrific, the people explaining it don't even understand. They try to manipulate the way the nurses document.

Your field nurses have no idea what is going on. With many, many different nurses in the homes, the continuity of patient care suffers immensely. Having a central office in Denver with barely any contact with caregivers is unfortunate.

A truly professional health delivery organization

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Denver, CO

I have been working at Pro Case Management part-time for less than a year

Pros

For a company that has offices and employees all over the United States, they have a way of maintaining a uniformity that makes them a standout performer in this business

Cons

Not a lot of these honestly. Not having a physical office presence in some of the states they serve does make it challenging sometimes. This is not a big deal though, as inter-employee communication is usually pristine

Keep up the horizontal communication approach. It serves employee morale positively.

Management is horrible.

Current Employee - Field Nurse RN
    Current Employee - Field Nurse RN

I have been working at Pro Case Management part-time

Pros

The pay is the only good thing about this company.

Cons

The case managers and senior case managers are horrible. All they want to do is micro manage the nurses. They don't really care about true patient care. They only care about the paperwork. Communication is terrible. You hear one thing from one person then something totally different from someone else. It is really confusing and frustrating at times. I have never worked for a company like this one. They even asked us to violate the HIPAA regulations in their so called "non-compete" clause, by telling us that if we went to work for another company like thiers, that we had to divuldge not only the name of the company but the name of the client we were working for.

Why I became a nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Oak Ridge, TN
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Oak Ridge, TN

I have been working at Pro Case Management full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is good, and I get to provide great care to my patients! The patients that this company provides care for are true american patriots which makes the work even more rewarding. Schedules are flexible and the company tries to do things the right way.

Cons

Communication to nurses could be better.

Keep being the most ethical company in this business. Look at proviing more beneftis.

Positive

Current Employee - RN Case Manager  in  Portsmouth, OH
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Portsmouth, OH

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

Paycheck starts the minute I leave my home

Cons

Unknown work load; fluncuating, 20 cents per mile travel reimbursement

Travel reimbursement should be equal to what others are paying

Lack of respect

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Pro Case Management

Pros

There is nothing that is positive about working for this company but salary.

Cons

Inadequate communication, management inefficient, no consideration for direct care employees.

Show some appreciation.

Worked for Pro Case Management? Contribute to the Community!