ProAutomated

ProAutomated Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

John Webb

Great opportunity for growth and work experience.

Technical Project Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsPro Automated allows great opportunity for exposure to a variety of professions- architects, engineers, electricians, AV pros, and contractors of all sorts. Every day of work is different, and each project has unique challenges. It is a great mix of white collar/blue collar experience.

ConsThe travel can become a bit taxing, but that is being eased as the company grows and people can travel more within a specific region.

Employed right out of school for two months, completed training then got Laid-Off.

Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) Elkton, MD

ProsCompany Culture is great.

People here are awesome.

Work is exciting, new experience everyday.

Treats their employees great once you get out in the field.

ConsThis company relies on other companies for contracts. It seems like there biggest contract is trying to phase them out, which caused a lack of work, leading them to lay-off their new hires.

During training, the company enjoyed scaring their new hires, constantly warning them that they may be fired tomorrow. This created competition that ended up being pointless because they let us all go anyway.

Company CEO posting a "5-star rating" on Glassdoor about his own company shortly after laying off employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with your employees better.

Don't threaten to fire your new hew hires everyday if they learn exactly the way you want them to.

During the interview I asked the question, "how is the job-security in this position." Which I received a strong reply explaining to me that the company is trying to double in the next year.

Someone who worked there for 6 months

Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsTravel, Pay, Culture, Management, Work From Home when not traveling

ConsTravel Percentage, Difficult Managing Outside Contractors, Work/Life balance

Worked for ProAutomated? Contribute to the Community!