ProKarma

ProKarma Reviews in Seattle, WA

3.6

ProKarma President Vivek Kumar
Vivek Kumar

Pros
  • They truly value their employees and they offer you a great work-life balance (in 9 reviews)

• If you want to get exposed and learn new technologies then this is the best place (in 14 reviews)

Cons
  • Opportunity to improve employee beneftics and work from home option is limited to very few customers (in 7 reviews)

• No strong HR policies, management has control over everything (in 9 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

They are deceptive a

Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Software Test Engineer in Seattle, WA

I have been working at ProKarma as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

After haggling with them for a bit I was able to get a good pay rate.

Cons

They are very deceptive. First off before I considered the job they were offering me I asked about benefits & how much they would cost. They quoted what I was lead to believe was a monthly amount. It turned out to be a per paycheck amount, which meant it was double what I thought it was.

Much worse was the employment terms. I was told I it was a 6 month contract. They lied it was only a 6 week contract. It turned out that their contract with the client was for only 6 weeks with a possibility of extending to 6 months. I was told it was a 6 MONTH contract. I was never told it was only 6 weeks with a possibility of extending. One day I came to work, after having been there for several weeks and was told the job would be ending in a few days. I would never have taken the job if I knew it was only for 6 weeks. I never got an apology or any compensation.

Be honest