ProKarma

Updated Mar 18, 2014

ProKarma President Vivek Kumar

Vivek Kumar

2 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Very rewarding. Great place to work.

Seattle, WA

ProsDynamic work environment, intellectually challenging. Great place for engineers.

ConsGrowth pains probably the only one. Not much to write in terms of cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. Wish success and long term growth.

They are deceptive a

Software Test Engineer (Current Employee)
    Seattle, WA

ProsAfter haggling with them for a bit I was able to get a good pay rate.

ConsThey are very deceptive. First off before I considered the job they were offering me I asked about benefits & how much they would cost. They quoted what I was lead to believe was a monthly amount. It turned out to be a per paycheck amount, which meant it was double what I thought it was.

Much worse was the employment terms. I was told I it was a 6 month contract. They lied it was only a 6 week contract. It turned out that their contract with the client was for only 6 weeks with a possibility of extending to 6 months. I was told it was a 6 MONTH contract. I was never told it was only 6 weeks with a possibility of extending. One day I came to work, after having been there for several weeks and was told the job would be ending in a few days. I would never have taken the job if I knew it was only for 6 weeks. I never got an apology or any compensation.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest

Worked for ProKarma? Contribute to the Community!

ProKarma – Why Work for Us?

ProKarma is a global IT solutions company trusted by customers and valued by employees. From design and development to testing and integration, we provide customized IT solutions that will change the way you do… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProKarma reviews and ratings in Seattle, WA — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProKarma CEO Vivek Kumar. All reviews posted anonymously by ProKarma employees.