ProTech Systems Group, Inc.
www.psgi.net Memphis, TN 50 to 149 Employees

Great Company

Contractor (Former Employee)
Memphis, TN

I worked at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThe Recruiters are real down to earth and have all the "in's" in Memphis, if you are looking for a 6 -12 month consulting gig with some of the biggest shops in Memphis Protech should be your first stop.

ConsSome of there smaller clients are insanely disorganized, but that comes with the territory.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Full-time employment opportunities as an Internal Engineer are less than appealing at the salary you offer if you consider the scoop of the duties involved.

Extremely stressful environment and management is questionable at best.

I have been working at ProTech Systems Group, Inc.

ProsYou get to go home at 5pm.

ConsNo room for growth or promotion as all report to president. He could care less what you think as he is more concerned about where the CEO is in the building and what the CEO thinks of him.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a plan and stick with it instead of constantly changing and hiring people with lies just to get them to join the company...then tell them the truth after they have signed a non-compete.

ProTech is a great place for employees that work and follow procedure.

Recruiter (Current Employee)
Memphis, TN

I have been working at ProTech Systems Group, Inc.

ProsThe ability to determine your own future. Management consistently follows through with their stated intentions.

ConsThere is a bit of employee "unrest" that has been allowed to continue. It is a very competitive environment to the point of employees turning on one another.

Advice to Senior ManagementDirect correction only where it belongs. While universal directives have their place, I feel like guilty parties take group reprimands as an license to continue their lack of compliance.

Manager

Opps Manager (Current Employee)
Taipei (Taiwan)

I have been working at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLearn how to work with tough customer and pigy manager. It is a good chance to know how to life is good when you get off work.

ConsWork very hard and long working hours. But the benefit is not so good even you are a management level. Please just work but not expect to have good life.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink differently!

Worked for ProTech Systems Group, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ProTech Systems Group, Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ProTech Systems Group, Inc. CEO Dan Weddle . All reviews posted anonymously by ProTech Systems Group, Inc. employees.