Process Plus

Updated Jun 17, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Jeff Rankin

Great company, people, and location.

Electrical (Former Employee) Fairfield, OH

ProsGreat leadership, very flexible work environment, and great equipment. IT and HR is very responsive. Interesting projects that keep you excited to work.

ConsSometimes managers do not plan accordingly and staffing resources isn't allocated timely.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to listen to your employees and keep growing.

Great opportunity for personal and professional growth

Project Manager (Current Employee) Cincinnati, OH

ProsProcess Plus works with a large variety of industrial clients that require highly technical solutions. the opportunities to learn and grow professionally are vary good. The company also has a great culture that values the individual and respects that there is life outside of the office, and is flexible with your time commitments

ConsThe projects can be very fast paced, and many times you will be required to multi-task. This work environment is not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt times our internal systems don't bring the intended value to the team or the customer. Our systems need to be externally focused, as well as internally focused.

A good place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat family atmosphere. Open door policy that gives employees a chance to communicate needs.

ConsManagement change and some values and goals have changed in light of change.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNice people to work for

ConsHave to drive a lot

Worked for Process Plus? Contribute to the Community!