ProctorU Reviews

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at ProctorU full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Outstanding company culture, a place where you actually want to go into work, plenty of room for advancement, leadership and employees actually buy into the company pillars, company is growing at a fast pace

Cons

The basketball goal out back needs a new net, vending machine prices can be a little higher than I would like

Continue to grow and improve along the way.

Where hard work goes unnoticed.

Former Employee - Exam Proctor  in  Livermore, CA
    Former Employee - Exam Proctor in Livermore, CA

I worked at ProctorU part-time for less than a year

Pros

Office environment, mostly friendly people, understanding of time off, or calling in, flexible dress code, easy job.

Cons

Hard work goes unnoticed at ProctorU. This is a great job for someone who is content with never really doing anything with their life. If you're interested in "just getting by", work for ProctorU. Hey, some people are comfortable with a mediocre life. I've seen jerks who worked at ProctorU all of two months move up in the company for reasons having nothing to do with job performance, just as I've seen hardworking people like myself ask to be trained for better positions only to be shot down. The management here needs serious work. Eighteen year olds fresh out of high school can become managers, where as people out of college are told they "need more experience." Who moves up and who doesn't is based on favoritism. If a manager dislikes you, they will purposely try to nitpick. As an employee for almost a year, I never felt like I was taken seriously, regardless of how much initiative I took.

Instead of training rude people on new positions, consider offering hardworking people who have been at the company a while a chance to move up. There's a reason why the turnover rate at this company is so high. People who go above and beyond should be rewarded, not just people who suck up to management. I saw enough BS and chose to move on.

Fun, Exciting, Challenging, Technologically Superior!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Hoover, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hoover, AL

I have been working at ProctorU full-time for less than a year

Pros

After working in construction administration, real estate, and the legal world, it is refreshing to be at ProctorU. The management team members, from the Proctor Managers to the Executives, are all on a personal level with all of the employees. This is a very interactive company where everyone matters and where every person is listened to. The atmosphere is fun, allowing well-behaved pets to spend the day at work with you. Flexible schedules are offered, great benefits, and tons of opportunities.

Cons

If you are not up for great challenges, tremendous growth opportunities, and a rewarding, fun atmosphere, this isn't the place for you. After being in the working world for 20+ years, the only way anyone would ever say a negative thing about this company would be if they were disgruntled and not a team player.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK ex EMPLOYEE NEVER LOOKING BACK.

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at ProctorU

Pros

Sitting down all day, can wear pajamas to work basically with no real hygiene or personal appearance/attire, pretend to be working when actually not.

Cons

Sexual harassment, horrible and ignorant management some of which are 18 year olds!!! It's an embarrassment for the CEO and VPs this company is trash and the integrity is completely missing. Proctors allow the cheating to get by and don't report it. Higher ups sexually harass proctors. Multiple inappropriate relationships going on and promotions given to those who condone these relations. Disgusting place of business.

Either clean up your act or look forward to this place shutting down.

Cultural mismatch

I worked at ProctorU full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company is growing. I have nothing else to add to this review to reach the twenty word minimum.

Cons

Immature management with "collectivist" philosophy.

Hire friends and family.

I have nothing else to add to this review to reach the twenty word minimum.

Good, employee-friendly place to work

I have been working at ProctorU

Pros

Easy-going environment
    Good pay ($9/hr after 30 days)
    Friendly employees
    Effective management
    Management listens to what employees have to say/suggest

Cons

Can be stressful during busy times
    Scheduling can be inconsistent (slower times you do not get to work much)
    Not the most efficient ways to work through exam issues - but they are constantly improving

Keep up the good work!

Great place to work

I have been working at ProctorU

Pros

you get paid on time and its a friendly work place and even you mangers are friendly

Cons

The place does not turn on the air when it is hot outside so you end up sweating alot

hire more people and dont be so cheep when it comes to little things like air conditioning

Worked for ProctorU? Contribute to the Community!