Professional Employment Group

Professional Employment Group Reviews

Updated Jun 19, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

liked working for them when sarah worked there i could negotiate a good rate now rate is very discouraging.

Chef (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

Proslocations of job sites,good relationship with vendors.

Conslow pay scales.for sous chefs 10.00 is extremly low. and utterly disrespectful if the quality of workers will improve you need to establish a rate that show they care accross the board all cooks make 12.00 for sedexho sites 10.00 is absurd and only compliments the company definetly not team players.

Advice to Senior Managementnegotiate better paying contractual jobs

Placement company for any industry professionals

Site Safety Manager (Current Employee) Marcus Hook, PA

ProsThe is nothing I want to say at this time

ConsHealth insurance is the worse I have ever had

worked as chef 10 years contractual. company ok. need higher wages.

Sous Chef (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

Prospay weekly. assignments close to residency,nice staff,good supervisors in production.good hours.good relation of old account mgr before she left or recieved promotion

Consno benefits no wage increase.no site wage. no double time on sunday after 40 or on holidays. poor co with incentives for clients

Advice to Senior Managementrespect clients and remember that they pay your salary and vacations.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

ok company to work for

Sous Chef (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

Proslocation close to sites and contractual vendors..

Consno availible assignment at current time

Advice to Senior Managementhire clients that help build the company.ive been here from first existance .under cindy goodman/ and sara at baltimore regional office

not professional

ProsGood opportunity if looking for experience

ConsAfter contracted for assignment, the hr staff does not follow up and forgets about you. You have to hound them for assignments.

IT Specialist (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

Prosopportunities for right to hire positions instead of just contracts

Consrates need to be more competitive

Advice to Senior ManagementOffer higher rates to be more competetive

Very helpful and a wonderful company to work with while transitioning career.

Data Analyst (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsGreat company to work with during job transitions. Honest and reliable recruiters that are straight-forward in their communications about available contracts.

ConsDoesn't have the best healthcare benefits.

OK temp agency

Service Specialist (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsI've been working on a contract at Edward Jones for the past 8 months and now I'm being offered a perm. position.

ConsIt's temp work so not perm.

I had a great experience working for Professional Employment Group, which led to my current full-time permanent position

Financial Markets Specialist (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

Pros1. I was making more working for Professional Employment Group than contractors for other companies were making for the same job.
    2. Professional Employment Group regularly called me, and sometimes took me out to lunch, to make sure everything was going well in my role.
    3. If I ever called with a question I always got an answer the same day.
    4. When a permanent position opened up Professional Employment Group not only encouraged me to apply, but they assisted me in getting hired.

ConsTheir insurance did not include the coverage I was looking for. They were in the process of looking additional options after I left for a permanent role so I'm not sure what they offer now.

No communication...No assistance

ProsOpportunities available if you're ever told about them.

ConsOnly told to "certain" people. Lose you on the radar...no communication. If you have a problem, you're on your own. Feel like you have to be a buddy or spouse before you get any kind of real assistance. Known to recruit spies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are people working for you that have never been taken to lunch or want to know about other opportunities.

Worked for Professional Employment Group? Contribute to the Community!