Professional Employment Solutions

4 reviews filtered by
3.9
Phillip Graham
1 Rating

1. This company helped me with temporary jobs as well as finding a permanent job.

Former Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Professional Employment Solutions full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They will let you know when jobs become available and are very enthusiastic and helpful.

Cons

None that I have seen.

2. After being placed at a Global company, never heard from them again.

Former Contractor - PMO Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Contractor - PMO Analyst in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Professional Employment Solutions as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only Pro I can possibly come up with after working with PES for 3 years as a contractor was the pay period was weekly.

Cons

I was placed as a contractor through PES and after the 1st year of being on the job, I never heard from them again. I worked very hard to get into another position within the company I was contracted to, and after successfully transitioning to a higher job position, still never heard a word from anyone at PES. I had even contacted the office regarding a pay increase and was told by the distract manager that I needed to negotiate that with the company I was placed with. Very unprofessional!

Advice to Management

Check in with your contractors once in while would be a great starting point.

3. Very good.

Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Professional Employment Solutions

Pros

I love working for Professional Employment Solutions because the people are very friendly, and professional individuals. Each employee performs their job to the best of their ability. Everyone is willing to help one another, and offer training, or support to help further your own knowledge. Constructive criticism is given when needed, and works fairly well in regards to improving your own performance. Employer and senior staff are all working closely to you, and also provide hands on work as you are. All in all they are a great company to work for.

Cons

My pay. However, they offer GREAT opportunity for financial growth. They have a base salary +commission that can be residual for temp, temp-hire, and direct-hire positions.

5. Great with staffing just not customer service.

I have been working at Professional Employment Solutions

Pros

They will keep you in temporary positions and busy if you want to work.

Cons

They will easily forget about you being put in a position. They do not follow through with issues, questions or concerns. Will promise resolution with issues with little to no follow through. No benefits that can be purchased through PES.

Advice to Management

Need to follow through on communication when contacted by temporary staff who is making the company money.