Progressive Insurance

www.progressive.com

Progressive Insurance Reviews in Plymouth Meeting, PA

3.6

Progressive Insurance President, CEO, and Director; Chairman and CEO, Progressive Casualty Insurance Company Glenn M. Renwick
Glenn M. Renwick

Pros
  • Management sensitive to work-life balance and work hard to accommodate each employee's situation (in 50 reviews)

• The work environment is very friendly with healthy competition (in 61 reviews)

Cons
  • Work /life balance was challenging to maintain due to extensive work schedules (in 32 reviews)

• The current infatuation is the customer service score of which a "5" is the Holy Grail (in 25 reviews)

More Highlights

1 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great people to work with, and the pay is great for just coming out of College

Current Employee - Claims Adjuster in Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Current Employee - Claims Adjuster in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at Progressive Insurance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is super nice. Regional managers even know your name! They really take care of their employees. For example, I have only been working there for 6 months and we have done so many things. We had "olympic" games. They took us to a Phillies game which they paid for. They are always bringing food into the office. And they are planning our Holiday party soon. Also there is a lot of advancement in this job.

Cons

Work is long hours 8-5 with an hour lunch. You are sitting down all day staring at a computer and answering the phone.

Allow us to earn overtime!

Progressive Insurance Photos