Progrexion Marketing Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.5
Jeff Johnson

Pros
  • Somewhat good pay, but you can't be even 15 minutes late in a pay period, you can't ever be sick or you will lose (in 5 reviews)

• If good at sells you can make some real good money (in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • It is officially a call center now (in 3 reviews)

• Many people will even take a pay cut to get in to management just to get off the phone and not deal with the micro managing (in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

Progrexion is the best company I have ever worked for. They truly create a culture that helps build and grow their own.

Current Employee - Sales Coach in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Sales Coach in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

Progrexion provides a friendly work environment focusing on developing each employee to build and provide new opportunites.

Cons

It is a telemarketing company, you will start on the phones, if you dont want to do this then this isn't the job for you.

2. Fun company

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

The company is extremely young. This has good and bad points. I would venture to say most rank and file are in their late 20's. They are hungry and eager to learn which is great. On the downside, it creates a large gap between the rank and file and leadership. The leadership "bench" isn't as deep as it should be for a company of such growth. And this company is a growth machine. Opportunities abound. Still has the feel of a start-up but with big company pay checks. Culture is built for fun. Parties, picnics, company events, etc. Company also has a strong giving emphasis to the community which is pretty cool. Hours are pretty good. Not a burn out culture.

Cons

Everything that comes with a company on a sharp growth trajectory. Not a lot of time to develop staff because the business moves at an incredible pace. But if you're young and hungry, this is a positive.

Advice to Management

Start thinking more about employee development and career pathing. These things will become more important as the company grows.

3. Love the people!

Current Employee - Credit Consultant in West Valley City, UT
    Current Employee - Credit Consultant in West Valley City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time

Pros

Working at Progrexion has taught me a lot about working in a professional environment, how to achieve my goals and feel appreciated too.

Cons

Really can't think of anything.

Inside Sale Rep

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time

Pros

You can make great money. Our top sales people make $35+ hourly. Great environment to work in. You will make a lot of great friends at this job.

Cons

Very high stress job for me. This is one where you either have the ability or you don't. If you have it l, great, you can make a TON of money. If you don't have it, it is just very stressful and you only make $9 an hour.

Advice to Management

Give the little people a little more attention. It's hard to compete with Amy Stevens and it's hard to not feel recognized for smaller accomplishments.

6. Eh

Former Employee - Inside Sales Paralegal in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Paralegal in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

College aged employees who are young

Cons

Everything about a typical call center

Advice to Management

listen.

7. Good Potential

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Progrexion has come a long way in the time I've been here. Investing more in employees and continuing to develop a better work environment. The small-mid-size of the company has allowed me to have some great opportunities.

Cons

Still learning. Sometimes the company wants to build a lot of their own stuff when they could outsource or work through 3rd parties to get a professional system or process in place so that it's done right.

Advice to Management

Continue to feed down to the lower ranking employees. They probably deserve a bigger piece of the pie than they're getting.

8. Good pay but extreme micro-managing

Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Provo, UT
    Former Employee - Sales Consultant in Provo, UT

I worked at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

I worked part-time half the year and made 57k. You don't have to try very hard to make decent money. Fellow employees are pretty cool.

Cons

No incentive to move up the chain. The best salesman don't want to get promoted because they take a 30-40% pay cut when they do. So you end up having sales coaches who either hate their job because they make less than you, or they are terrible salesman and are happy to make 35-40k a year because they couldn't make any sales on the phones. Almost impossible to get time off and you will get micromanaged to the point that you want to quit. I worked there for over 4 years and I ONLY stayed because it was good money for working part time while going to school.

Advice to Management

Pay your sales coaches more and you will get better quality coaches. Treat your employees like people instead of treating them like worker ants that are easily replaceable.

9. Senior Credit Consultant

Current Employee - Credit Expert in South Salt Lake, UT
    Current Employee - Credit Expert in South Salt Lake, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great incentives. This company is growing in leaps and bounds with over 400% growth in the last year. I would recommend this job to anyone in a heart beat! I really have nothing bad to say about my experience there, it has been life changing in terms of income and opportunity

Cons

There are no extra perks for being tenured. I was part of a team of 20 that attributed to this magnificent growth in 2014, but new agents get more respect than tenured reps. There are some growing pains, but that is good because it means we are growing. In my opinion the majority of the growing pains center around changed expectations not being properly explained to agents.

Advice to Management

Stay humble, remember where you came from and remember the people that got you there. I would consider determining priority based on tenure and performance, not just performance and I would do that by adding tenure in months plus conversion to determine priority. Also I wouldn't bring priority demotions to anyone after a two week period, I think that period needs to be at least a month based on performance. Everyone is subject to a bad couple of weeks in sales, it happens all the time. I think people should have at least a year in the environment before being considered for any trip incentives and I think trip incentives should be based on conversion during 40 hour work weeks. I don't think it is fair for when people come in and work 80 hours a week for an incentive because some of us have children and other priorities like our church and our families.

10. Guaranteed to Change Your Life!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

I have been with Progrexion almost 3 years now and I have had the greatest experiences as an employee. My co-workers are some of the best in the business and I have made life-long friendships. The rewards are amazing and management is awesome! No micro-managing here!!

Cons

I haven't found any downsides to working with Progrexion Marketing!

11. Recruiter

Current Employee - Recruiter in Rexburg, ID
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Rexburg, ID

I have been working at Progrexion Marketing

Pros

Great company culture - a company that give back to the community, gives a lot to its employees, and genuinely cares about their clients

Cons

I don't have any at this time

RSS Feed </> Embed