Projectline Services

11 Employee Reviews Back to all reviews

Great place to start!

Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Social Media Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is super friendly, great place to start after college, full benefits and paid vacations

Cons

As a contractor it's hard to feel like you're really a part of the office

Great culture, wonderful environment, amazing people, mediocre salary.

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The people, culture, atmosphere, environment is wonderful. Transparency is great and employees are cared for and shown much appreciation. Room to explore different opportunities.

Cons

Salary is average, and often unclear on how performance is measured. Promotions, salary increases, or bonuses don't seem to have a specific standard or outline on how to achieve them. Oftentimes doesn't seem like it's performance based but rather the temperament/mentality of the manager.

Set standards and guidelines on how to achieve promotions or salary increases and make it transparent and clear across all managers and areas.

Fun company, great atmosphere, good place to start your career.

Current Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There are lots of good things about the people who work at Projectline. I consider the folks that I work with to be my friends. We have fun together.

As a marketing consulting firm you are also afforded the opportunity to transition between roles somewhat often and as such there are lots of opportunities to learn new things.

The work-life balance is great. I never feel pressured to stay late unless client work is really piling up.

Benefits are good. They won't blow you out of the water but they're entirely comparable to and competitive with other similar companies.

Cons

Be prepared to stay happy with your starting salary—or something close to it. Don't go in expecting to get more than a 3-5% raise on your yearly review. Projectline tends to pay right around or slightly below average.

The quality of management varies greatly between individual managers. At times I've found myself disappointed due to the lack of confidence I have in my manager or the lack of support I feel I have from that person. However, others have great managers who support their direct reports very well.

Consider increasing salaries across the board. Even something small in lieu of things like free beer and wine or all the (probably) expensive organic food/snacks would be welcome.

Be more transparent and consistent regarding experience levels or yearly reviews.

Good company

Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, caring management, philanthropic

Cons

Lower compensation than comparable companies

N/a

Projectline is a good place to work, good benefits and no micromanaging.

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

good benefits, work-life balance, no micromanaging and they try to make it a fun culture.

Cons

not a good place to grow, there weren't any higher level positions that fit my particular career path. Also, since most people are doing something completely different in the office, no one really gets to know each other that well.

Overall, the management is good and Projectline is a good place to start your career.

Projectline is an extraordinary company.

Former Employee - Writer in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Writer in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Projectline is an amazing company filled with smart, creative people who relish big ideas and who enjoy working with clients to bring those ideas to life. I've learned over the years that a culture of excellence doesn't just happen. It takes outstanding leadership and a ton of commitment. Projectline's leadership team excels at articulating a clear, bold vision and then working with every employee to help him/her deliver their very best in support of that vision. It's a great place to work.

Cons

No "cons." This is a fantastic company.

Amazing, intelligent people committed to producing excellent work

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Impressive client list
    Continued education funds
    Flexible work schedule
    Management team that truly cares for their employees
    Passionate about their mission
    Growth opportunities

Having worked at Projectline the past six years, I can honestly say this is such a great company to work for. The people employed here are so intelligent and talented and they continue to push me to be a better consultant.

Projectline has passionate leaders who are driven and optimistic and they continue achieving their goals, growing the company, and making decisions with more than just profit in mind. They are always looking out for the good of their employees and they recognize that without amazing people, success would not be possible.

Cons

The success of Projectline has come with some rapid growth periods. Because of this, there have been time frames where the company has had to make necessary adjustments to keep up such as an added layer of management. However, during the gap of growth and adjustments, some employees may have felt a lack of support and direction from management.

Junior employees and recent grads this is a good place for you.

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good place to gain some experience as a junior employee/recent grad or if your main focus is work/life balance. Make sure you hire in at a salary you can live with for a while because increases are scarce or low.

Cons

Very little opportunity for career advancement, growth or diversification. If you are looking to do more, or contribute you could be viewed as "problem" because it's interpreted that you are not happy where you are at. For a small company it can be very political and you need to mind you P's & Q's.

Projectline Services has been very helpful in negotiating contract terms and serving as a fair advocate for contractors.

Former Employee - Marketing Program Manager in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Marketing Program Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at Projectline Services

Pros

Pros:
    Provide timely and fair contract negotiations.
    Invite contractors to morale-building events.
    Provide employment opportunities for both contractors and employees.

Cons

Cons:
    Not likely to provide you with leads for new job opportunities within the company once a contract is ended. Generally, contractors must find their leads through independent networking.

Provide more networking events through which contractors can learn about new opportunities and/or share connections with other members of the organization.

Good place to work. Where they walk their talk.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Projectline Services

Pros

As a consultant you have a lot of autonomy. They are also a company that lives and breathes their mission.

Cons

. Lacks maturity as an organization when it comes to business development and cross functional delivery which is key for a consultancy.

Projectline Services Photos

Projectline employees
The Projectline backpack
The healthy snacks (chocolate too just not seen here)

+ Add Photo