Prommis Solutions, LLC

Updated June 7, 2014
Updated June 7, 2014
2.2

Denis A. Brosnan Jr.

Good compensation and people in the IT department; uninteresting projects in software development.

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Prommis Solutions offers competitive wages and benefits for IT workers, and management respects capable workers. A good employee is rewarded with raises, respect, and the opportunity to contribute to IT decision-making. Other workers are friendly and willing to help out or go out for a beer.

Cons

Upper management has not been stable lately, leading to many changes in direction for IT and a sense that you are rushing to complete something that will be dismissed as the "wrong" direction when power changes hands again.
    Also, the industry is less than exciting, despite offering plenty to do with constantly changing regulations.

Treat software development as an investment rather than an expense. You can't build a world-class software suite if you're not willing to spend a lot of time and money recruiting, training, and keeping happy a stable of excellent software developers. Great programmers want to work with great programmers, not wrangle a herd of low rent copy-and-pasters on the other side of the world.

little room to grow at the company

Current Employee - Bankruptcy Processor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Bankruptcy Processor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

misery loves company, made some good friends

Cons

lack of challenge in the work

develop a sustainable business plan-- we could all see bankruptcy coming

Would have been a great company if managed better

Former Employee - Operations  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Operations in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture was good. Co-workers were great to work with and knowledgeable

Cons

People not in right roles. Skills being under valued

Top heavy on management

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Worst kind of company

Former Employee - CFS Specialist  in  Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - CFS Specialist in Roswell, GA

I worked at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good Coworkers, and flexible time schedule.

Cons

Horrible pay, and awful management. Now out of business.

Fire them all.

Good stepping stone for a new graduate or someone trying to gain experience...

Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Processor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Processor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people to work with. For people just getting into the workforce or recent graduates, it's a good opportunity to gain experience in foreclosure and bankruptcy.

Cons

Compensation is low, unorganized, manager at least in the department that I worked in was not very knowledgeable.

Company filed bankruptcy

I have been working at Prommis Solutions, LLC

Pros

I'd love to post a pro but there are none. The company filed Chapter 11 and will soon cease operations.

Cons

The management at this company is a joke. The investors behind the scenes call all the shots and the numerous fired and laid off wokers are paying the price. Soon we will all be laid off.

Level with your employees and tell them what is really going on instead of trying to hide how fragile the company has been for so long.

It's a consistent paycheck.

Current Employee - Bankruptcy Processor  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Bankruptcy Processor in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get a paycheck. The hours are manageable and reasonable. I liked the location.

Cons

Can be fired at any time. Many feel over worked and underpaid. There are so many layoffs and firings, and rumors pertaining to the strength of the company its hard to feel comfortable on a daily basis

Pay more.

Foreclosure Mill

Current Employee - Paralegal  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Paralegal in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Some employess are quite nice and the dress is almost always casual. Hours are flexible for most employees and they work to keep the few good employees at the company.

Cons

So many departments are staffed with poor employees that the whole place runs badly. Some management and supervisor promotions show obvious favoritism or are just plain bad decisions.

Pay your employees a decent wage and every decent employee won't leave once the opportunity arises. The whole office is full of substandard workers now that the economy has started to pick up.

The BLIND leading the BLIND

Former Employee - Litigations  in  Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA
    Former Employee - Litigations in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I worked at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is fairly large, maybe too large. That is opportunity and or potential to grow. Its in a nice area and the GA DOT has implented some changes to the interstates to ease traffic flow. They have a flexible hour system, or atleast they did when I was an employee.

Cons

When positions come open, hope those interviewing you are compitent in what they do, are able to lead, and can differentiate his or her left hand from the right hand.

I found myself surrounded by way too many people who should have been police officers, or secretaries, HAIR or NAIL Techs....not working in bankruptcy and foreclosure. I found that people in high positions had no idea about the process and the legal statues governing the flow of what we SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING. Many people from the "bottom" saw that and in seeing that, people became complacent in the job so to speak; and they had no drive for what they did eight (8) hours a day.

I think the management team starting with the leads and operations managers should be brought in, ask what exactly they over see, and then test then on the process, procedure, and the statues dicating the cause of action to be taken. They should provide proper training and be willing to be pay those who are seasoned in the field for the work they expect. The pay was awful. I had to write a letter to some officers in complaint of my raise. Lastly, I think there should be a mass merge. I know in this economy we all need our jobs, but in order for the company to rebuild and restructure itself properly and with the right people, ITS inevitable.

REO nightmare

Former Employee - REO Department  in  Roswell, GA
    Former Employee - REO Department in Roswell, GA

I worked at Prommis Solutions, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and 3 weeks of Pto.

Cons

The management is horrible. Everything was "friend" based. If you weren't in the mean girls club of management you wouldn't get any where in that company. Every hire was based on the managements unemployed,inexperienced friends or relatives. It was a joke and insulting to the people that have worked in this industry for years.

Stop hiring people that have little or no experience. Learn how to train the inexperienced people you hire and maybe you won't have so much turnover. Stop basing decisions on friendships. Give people promotions from within instead of hiring people from the outside that you happened to work with years ago.

Worked for Prommis Solutions, LLC? Contribute to the Community!