Promotion In Motion

Promotion In Motion Reviews

Updated Apr 28, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Really friendly people with not a lot of room for growth

Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) Somerset, NJ

ProsEveryone is really friendly, there is a lot of challenging work to be done.

ConsIt is often difficult to see projects to completion because management is constantly changing priorties. Not a lot of room for growth.

This company is a sham. It is also known as FMG.

Door to Door Solicitor (Current Employee) Encino, CA

ProsYou get to visit crappy parts of the valley, while wearing business attire. So you will either look like a fed. A Jehovah's witness, or a 17 year old prostitute while trying to sell a bag of make to all the stores down main street. Yes, even to the all Hispanic, non-English speaking muffler repair shop. Because we all have a quota to make.

ConsThey want you to have a student mentality. What that means is they want people who don't think. Who are happy with making other people rich- while happy accepting peanuts as payments.

This company is advertising job openings in Marketing, customer service, brand management, retail or advertising. These positions openings are all for the same duty...door to door salesperson.
    The hiring manager will make you believe there is growth and in 6 months to a year you will own your own franchise. But there is now growth. There are no supervisor positions. Just one office Pimp. Everyone sells junk to whatever business district you haven't hustled the day prior.

When I was in high school I worked for a "company" going door to door selling (store bought) candy bars for 5 dollars. I even had a required pitch; "would you like to buy some candy and help support kids stay out of gangs...Help my football team get new gear...help my choir go to grad night...'. I would sell 50 bucks worth a night and get paid 5 bucks for all my hard work.
    Fast forward to today...yup. Same thing. Sell 20 dollar bags of makeup. Get 5 bucks back. Don't make a sale...don't get paid. The pitch "I will sell you this 200 dollar make up compact for just 20 dollars. Why? Because you are special. I said Señor, yo te venderá este compensas.....Oh forget it.

They advertise paid training and mileage...you will sign a release that the 3 hour training is non-paid.
    You have to pay for parking. They do not validate. They recommend parking on the street but good luck with that. The employees will cut you off and take the spot you are about to pull into. Because we have quotas to meet. We don't have time for inter-office etiquette.

The office claims to have ties with fortune 500 hundred companies. When you walk into the corporate office, you will be greeted by a wonderful receptionist. Then you will be assaulted by the rank air from the lack of circulation. Your eyes will gaze upon the crap stained carpets and the ikea wavy mirror. Sit upon the retro (aka hand me down) sticky chairs while listening to the tranquil sounds of the techno music being blared from the gym upstairs. What? There isn't a gym in the building? Oh, it's coming from inside the "employees only" door. Wow, this is a fortune 500 corporate level company.

Advice to Senior Management1) Don't mislead potential job candidates. But you already know that.
    2) Don't lie to potential job candidates about being able to 'make 200k a year within 6 months".

A place where you want to leave after one week.

Quality (Current Employee) Somerset, NJ

ProsSome people are friendly. Office hour is decent.

ConsLow Salary. Low benifit. Many political things there, and the company doesn't care about employee at all. Many people just came here for only few days or even few hours then left. Almoist every employee here is thinking about to quit!

Advice to Senior ManagementLess politc.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

It is wonderful working with Pacific Group

Asso Professor (Current Employee) Udaipur, Rajasthan (India)

ProsFree hand by the Management in day-to-day working and many opportunities for creativity and innovation.Lot of resources for Research work.

ConsStudents require lot of regular motivation for attending sessions, personality grooming/transformation and improving presentation skills.Placement cell is the key thrust area.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntroduce more of Industry-Academy interface

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Worked for Promotion In Motion? Contribute to the Community!