Pronger Smith

Updated Jun 15, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

David G. Seamen

Co-workers are very friendly, management wasn't the best. Hours are good, pay isn't that great.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsMost of the staff is very nice and willing to help you orientate. My questions were always answered and they were fun to talk to during work

ConsThe position they had me do my first day was different from what I interviewed for, and the position I interviewed for was different from what i applied for.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive some opportunities for employee input

Entry

ENTRY (Former Employee) Blue Island, IL

ProsNo pros. Not competitive salary. Many short term employees. Management is not as involved as they should be. Fair starting place for people with no experience.

ConsNothing. Would not recommend. Wish I could say something good about this company, unfortunately I can't. Offer competitive salary for people with experience.

So-So

Phlebotomist (Former Employee) Tinley Park, IL

ProsGood benefits. Holidays off and paid.

ConsManagement was involved in some employees personal lives. Very unprofessional

Advice to Senior ManagementCare more about your employees

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Good stepping stone but not a long term place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFriendly coworkers, but drama filled.

ConsBonuses based on your performance were not done fairly. Those who were favored received a higher rating resulting in a higher bonus which was also taxed. Yearly raises were slim, maybe $.10-$.25/hr. Hard to get days off and were guilted when you did call in sick and honestly were, yet those who called in once a week were never questioned. Whats good for one is not good for another is the best way to put it. Mostly the pay was not competitive. Benefits were expensive. Doctors were rude to their employees and they and patients were always trying to get someone in trouble.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees fair and realize they were "complaining" but actually were voicing true concerns. You would have happier employees then wanting to come into work.

Worked for Pronger Smith? Contribute to the Community!