Property & Portfolio Research

Property & Portfolio Research Reviews

Hans G. Nordby

1 Employee Review

Five-year PPR veteran

Senior Real Estate Economist (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Property & Portfolio Research full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThis is a place that rewards analytic ability, communication skills, and intellectual curiosity. In my tenure at PPR I've had the honor of advising some of the top investors in the industry. I've also formed meaningful, lasting relationships with colleagues both in and outside the firm as the result of my work here.

ConsThis is a fast-paced environment that requires constant balancing of priorities. As at any client service company, the effort required can be stressful at times - that part of the job might not be for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetaining the culture that made PPR what it is today will be important as the firm continues to grow.

Worked for Property & Portfolio Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Property & Portfolio Research reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Property & Portfolio Research CEO Hans G. Nordby. All reviews posted anonymously by Property & Portfolio Research employees.