Prospect 33

Updated February 21, 2015
4.6

Prospect 33 Senior Partner and CEO Tom Spouse
Tom Spouse

Working at Prospect 33 is not just a job, it is a career, and for many a truly life changing opportunity.

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The culture and atmosphere is like no other company I have worked for previously. Prospect 33 adopt a hands on approach. However, I have experienced their flexibility and adaptability to suit each and every employees needs.

This is a company where hard work is valued. You will ultimately get back what you put in, if not more.

Cons

There are none to mention!

Keep up the little touches, they are what make Prospect 33 special and unique.

Very good company to work for.

I have been working at Prospect 33

Pros

Fantastic company to work for. Great diversity and a wide array of career opportunities to choose from.

People working are very personable and patient with questions and concerns.

Cons

None that I can think of

Keep at it. Not many times do you interact with a company that one can trust .

Safe, honest and trustworthy environment

I have been working at Prospect 33

Pros

For a woman such as myself, with a graduate degree I was not looking for a career in a box! I believe I have found in Prospect 33 a firm who can provide me with a challenging, safe environment in which to develop my career.

Cons

A small business with s focus on financial services

Keep growing

It was the most fabulous experience with a consulting company that really cared for me and my career

Former Contractor - IT Support Analyst - Equity Applications in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - IT Support Analyst - Equity Applications in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Prospect 33 is like a true friend that cares fro you and your well-being. The staff is very professional and friendly and will respond to your queries with utmost urgency. They deal with the top names in the business and are very straight and upfront about everything, the staff is courteous and will treat you like a friend. They are like a little family that cares about each other.

Cons

I really don't have anything that is negative about tis company

Great Company

I have been working at Prospect 33

Pros

Great health insurance and they check in with you.

Cons

It's contract, so no other benefits, like vacation.

Professional and Attentive

Former Contractor - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Project Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Prospect 33 as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

P33 is a truly professional organization that leads the pack for caring for their consultants. The staff showed real concern for my needs from the time I filed my application. There was open and constructive dialogue throughout my 20 month engagement.

Cons

I really have no cons at this time.

Keep doing what you are doing!

Professional, organized, transparent work experience

Current Employee - Senior Vice President - Project Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

From the start of my working experience with Prospect 33, I found their team to be highly professional, well organized and transparent. I engaged them with a view to joining their New York team working with a large US financial institutions. I am an employee, being paid well and the benefits are excellent. However, my good impression has been cemented by their team who are extremely competent and very likable. I have not worked with another firm who have maintained this personal while professional level of service with this degree of consistency.

Their client base also seems to be very strong, I have only worked with one of their clients, however in discussions with their senior management (who are very accessible), they frequently make reference to other significant firms such as Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Citi, Barclays, Credit Suisse etc..

The project I am currently engaged with, is working for an MD performing a strategic regulatory program. The MD in question says consistently that he is very happy with Prospect 33 and has had an equally creditable relationship with them over several years.

Cons

The firm is not widely known within the industry. I know they are a relatively new business (according to their team, they opened their doors in 2005, but only opened their Wall Street office location in 2007. Given the past 5 years of market turmoil, they have done very well, however they could do with spending some money on marketing themselves a little better.

Invest in some good PR & Marketing. You have a good story to tell. Tell it!

My experience working with Prospect 33 was eye opening and excruciatingly unhealthy.

I worked at Prospect 33 full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This company hosts a lot of events for their external clients.

Cons

This work atmosphere and environment contains great fear and unhealthy levels of stress, poor employee treatment, and unethical work hours that are untracked.

Please treat your employees with respect regardless of where you stand within the company. Please be mindful of the language you use, demeaning and unedifying language will negatively impact where your company will stand in the next few years. Due to the fact that certain employees for this client do not have higher education or an undergraduate/graduate degree they cannot fulfill their duties thoroughly and to completion. Some of higher management is extremely unprofessional internally and this transmits through to their external networks at times.

Fantastic, helpful learning experience

Current Intern - IT/Development Intern in New York, NY
    Current Intern - IT/Development Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great personalities that work well together, who know what they're doing, and mentored well while I was there
    CEO was approachable and capable of answering any questions I had
    Time with all employees and clients showed companies strong values for finding the best fit for everyone

Cons

No real cons with the company;
    Getting into NYC from NJ was somewhat costly

A dynamic team of dedicated people are hard at work.

Current Intern - Case Study Intern in New York, NY
    Current Intern - Case Study Intern in New York, NY

I have been working at Prospect 33 as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment, easy commute, extensive contacts throughout the industry and a clear-eyed view towards the future of the financial sector, and tight cooperation with management have led to an overall positive experience for me.

Cons

As with any small firm, the idiosyncrasies of your workplace become magnified, but other than that, there have been no discernible flaws with my work experience.

Keep up the good work.