Prospect Financial Group

www.prospectrefinance.com

Prospect Financial Group Reviews

5.0

Jason Vondrak

A Great Company to Work For!!

Current Employee - Loan Processor  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Loan Processor in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Prospect Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I enjoy working for Prospect because it offers an excellent work environment. Its fun and friendly, but still very business oriented. I appreciate the management's understanding of a work life balance! This is something that has always been really important to me.

The management team is always available which allows any questions or concerns to be addressed efficiently and in a timely manner. They offer ongoing training to provide the opportunity to remain experts in a business that is constantly changing. Along with this they also offer an exciting bonus compensation!

Cons

As the company is growing and expanding there are a lot of changes being made throughout the transition process. It can sometimes be difficult to easily adapt to these changes in such a fast paced environment.

You have created something great and I thank you for that! Keep doing what you're doing!

Fun & Rewarding Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Prospect Financial Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working for Prospect Financial Group, Inc. for nearly a year and it has been a very rewarding work experience. This would easily be the best job I have had. It's a great work environment and management is very approachable. There are great benefits and incentives that come along with the job as well!

Cons

In the mortgage industry you have to be able to adapt to changes quickly, which can be stressful at times. However, these changes are always the best for the company overall.

Excellent Company

I have been working at Prospect Financial Group full-time

Pros

Prospect Financial Group, Inc. is an extremely rewarding company to work for. Each and every employee strives to make sure that every client has the best experience possible. We put customer service at the forefront of our business model. With a do whatever it takes attitude, each employee will work to make sure that every loan is processed in the most efficient manner to put our borrowers in a better financial position as soon as possible.

Cons

While sometimes complications arise on particular files during the underwriting process, we will make sure they are resolved to ensure funding.

Worked for Prospect Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!